PDA

View Full Version : Where to detail at night??

BRODEY1
04-18-2009, 04:47 AM
I have no garage and I work nightshift, so the only time I really have alone for detailing is after 9pm (once the wife and kids are asleep).

I am wondering if anyone has any creative ideas about where to work at night. I use ONR, so water supply and drainage is not an issue. I would really prefer a well lit and closed in area with a power supply for the polisher that I could use for at least 6 hours.

Maybe a local car dealer would let me rent a corner in their clean-up shop on the weekends?

ANY ideas would be welcome, Thanks, Blain

MrCLRider
04-18-2009, 05:55 AM
whew thats a good one, depending on what time of year it is, you could ask a car wash if you could use one of their bays?? I don`t know how you would get power though, but generally around here the car wash`s are pretty well lit.

BRODEY1
04-18-2009, 06:23 PM
I`ll have to check on that, yeah, not sure about a power source though.

Welcome to the forum!!

Harold97
04-19-2009, 05:14 AM
Some self storage places might work, although water access might be tough. Of course you would have to pay rent, but it would be like having your own secure garage.

corrswitch
04-19-2009, 07:33 AM
How about very early in the morning? That`s when I do my work because at night, I have to be careful about making too much noise. In the morning, it seems better.