PDA

View Full Version : Oops - forgot to use Zaino Z-FX with my polish - need help!

armoredsaint
04-17-2009, 01:14 PM
Zaino tech support is closed because they are at a car show, so I will ask the hive minds here instead :getdown

Since I forgot to use Z-FX with my Z-5 polish, do I really need to wait 24 hours or so, what happens if i don`t?

Lastly, can I just go ahead with Z-6 ultra clean or again, do i need to wait the 24 hours since I forgot Z-FX?

:thx

pwaug
04-17-2009, 03:11 PM
You can use the Z-6 any time you like it is just a Quick Detailer/Gloss enhancer.

With the Z-2 you are really supposed to use either a coat of ZAIO then your Z-2 or Z-2 with ZFX added in order to get proper bonding. I`ve never tried it without either of those so don`t know how it will impact durability.

The Zaino website is the most informative of any so take a look there under FAQs and Tips and Tricks.

armoredsaint
04-17-2009, 03:35 PM
You can use the Z-6 any time you like it is just a Quick Detailer/Gloss enhancer.

With the Z-2 you are really supposed to use either a coat of ZAIO then your Z-2 or Z-2 with ZFX added in order to get proper bonding. I`ve never tried it without either of those so don`t know how it will impact durability.

The Zaino website is the most informative of any so take a look there under FAQs and Tips and Tricks.

i am already there, i used ZAIO as my base - but that was before I clayed :D

wannafbody
04-17-2009, 04:43 PM
Since you used ZAIO as a base after 30 minutes your good to remove the haze. I`d wait a day before using Z6 just to be safe.

zaxjax
04-17-2009, 07:55 PM
Let the Z5 cure and then hit it with Z6 and then move on

imported_GregCavi
04-17-2009, 09:11 PM
You`re totally fine. Go ahead and z6 if you want.

Greg