PDA

View Full Version : Which product?

9935annivgt
04-16-2009, 07:02 AM
I know that this is useless without pics but I cannot figure out how to post them so here goes: I have a black mustang with what I term minimal swirls (only visible under the right angle and light I have a cruise in to go to and want it looking good, which product/pad combo would you suggest. I have sonus #2, Zaino swirl and scratch remover, sonus swirl buster polish and Zaino AIO. I also have four inch pads of orange and green and white. I am looking for something that could possibly be a one step process and finish with Z-5 topped with Danase wet glaze. I only have about 5-6 hours to do this tomorrow so I am looking for a place to start. thanks for any advice you guys have.

imported_beachwolverine
04-16-2009, 07:14 AM
Many here have more experience than me so they can probably give a better answer. Having said that, why not do some small test areas starting with the least aggressive? Be sure to do an IPA wipe before inspecting to ensure the swirls are really gone.

FWIW - I had a similar situation with my Lexus which I thought would require a very non-aggressive polish - light swirls, assumed soft paint. I tested with FPII and a white pad first and ended up using SIP with orange 4" - far more aggressive than I thought I would need.