PDA

View Full Version : Photo Gallery Problems

LastDetail
10-24-2005, 01:34 PM
Hey is anyone else having troubles uploading images to your individual gallery?

CharlesW
10-24-2005, 01:48 PM
Hey is anyone else having troubles uploading images to your individual gallery?Yes.
In fact, I think being able to upload pictures is the rarity. Very few are having any luck. I know, I`m not.

Charles

joe.p
10-24-2005, 02:15 PM
No luck here.

CharlesW
10-24-2005, 02:23 PM
FWIW, Dwayne is aware of the situation and intends to work on the gallery problem as time allows.
Right now, the new store, the DC web-site revision, the PAC web-site revision and Wilma seem to have him occupied.

Charles

LastDetail
10-24-2005, 03:51 PM
FWIW, Dwayne is aware of the situation and intends to work on the gallery problem as time allows.
Right now, the new store, the DC web-site revision, the PAC web-site revision and Wilma seem to have him occupied.

Charles
Thanks for the info Charles, I just wanted to make sure it wasn`t a mistake I was making.

CharlesW
10-24-2005, 04:08 PM
Thanks for the info Charles, I just wanted to make sure it wasn`t a mistake I was making.Unfortunately, it is pretty wide spread. It`s weird because some people can upload pictures and others can`t. Sometimes those that are uploaded just disappear before they can be approved for the gallery.
I think Dwayne is considering a complete change of gallery software.

Charles

joe.p
10-28-2005, 07:47 AM
I tried to up load last night and the words ERROR CODE 127 appears. would anyone know what this error code means?

CharlesW
10-28-2005, 07:57 AM
I tried to up load last night and the words ERROR CODE 127 appears. would anyone know what this error code means?Hi Joe:
Just so you know you are not being ignored.:)
The ERROR CODE 127 means absolutely nothing to me.
Looks like you are another of the many that can`t upload to the gallery.

Charles

joe.p
10-28-2005, 08:14 AM
Thank You Charles.