PDA

View Full Version : Meg`s NXT Speed Detailer.....

Luster
10-22-2005, 10:07 AM
I`m a Zaino guy. I love Z-6 as a final step, although a little pricey as a daily detailer.

BUT... I was in Advance Auto Parts yesterday, and I couldn`t resist trying Meg`s NXT Speed Detailer.

Well............... I am impressed.

1. Very nice shine.
2. Applies easily after wash.
3. Very slick
4. Nice smell
5. Priced low to mid range ($6.95 for 24 oz)
6. Very good on chrome and glass too.

It put a nice layer of slickness on the car....

I will probably use it as my daily detail spray.

http://store1.yimg.com/I/autogeek_1868_145907906

budman3
10-22-2005, 10:45 AM
So this is more of a QD than a spray wax? How does it work into the paint when you wipe... does it smear or streak? Can you compare it to any thing other than the zaino? Sorry for so many questions, it`s just i`ve seen it around and haven`t really heard much about it. Thanks!

fatchance
10-22-2005, 10:48 AM
I am impressed with NXT Speed detailer. I also use Mothers FX Spray Wax as a QD. The FX gives the same results as Z8 with the same feel. I have Zaino, but I`m over the prices, when there are a lot of great products that can compete. If you are going to detail your car a couple of times a year that`s one thing, but when you do it every week that`s another.

Luster
10-22-2005, 10:58 AM
So this is more of a QD than a spray wax? How does it work into the paint when you wipe... does it smear or streak? Can you compare it to any thing other than the zaino?
This is not the spray wax, although NXT does have a spray wax in very similar packaging.

It is a pure QD. Can be used for quick cleanups or after a wash. Probably shouldn`t use on an extremely dirty car, as you would use a waterless car wash product.

Just spray on , wipe off. Very simple. No streaks or smears. Even on glass, it seems to perform well.

Better/slicker than EO Wipe & Shine. Better than Mother`s detailer IMO.

For under $7, you can`t beat it. Give it a shot.......

budman3
10-22-2005, 10:18 PM
Awesome, thanks for the info. I guess I`ll have to add that to my shopping list aswell.