PDA

View Full Version : LI Auto Detail, NY

LI Auto Detail
04-02-2009, 06:56 AM
Whats good everyone? Im Chris co-owner of Long Island Auto Detail. Ive been reading through alot of posts recently and decided that it was time to join. This is by far the best forum ive come across in a while. The most informative in every aspect, and best of all i have yet to come across memebers e-fighting.haha

Anyways, ivee been detailing for seven years, starting since college. For my full time job I work in NYC at an ad agency as a creative director, detailing is now somtihng that I do on the weekends, unfortunatly. Yet over the years ive established a great customer base and take care of them at the end of my work week.

imported_Detailing Technology
04-02-2009, 08:12 AM
Welcome. Im in Westchester and turn away a lot of work coming out of this forum from Nassau and Suffolk County

What town are you in?

LI Auto Detail
04-02-2009, 10:36 AM
Thanks man! Im based out of Massapequa. I cover from the Queens/Nassau border to the Hamptons. Usually anything further in either direction ill add an extra fee to. Hows business up there?

imported_Detailing Technology
04-02-2009, 11:45 AM
Way up here, 20 minutes from NYC its still going.

i owned a house out there about 4 years ago on Bay in "Massapequa Shores"? am I correct?

LI Auto Detail
04-03-2009, 12:26 PM
Yea man, many customers over there. Mostly boats though, since almost every road is on a canal. I live 2 min from there. haha