PDA

View Full Version : Menzerna Micro Polish - what`s everyone`s opinion on it?

paco
04-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Hey everyone,

Does it compare at all to Ultrafina? What`s everyone take on it that have used it?

Also, when searching, is there anyway of combining a search for 2 words i.e. Menzerna & Micro & Polish

Paco

Setec Astronomy
04-01-2009, 12:24 PM
Paco, man, don`t waste your time searching for it that way. Everybody here refers to it as FPII (Final Polish II).

SuperBee364
04-01-2009, 01:53 PM
Just MO, but...

FPII is the finest jeweling polish you can get for soft to medium hardness paints.

PO85RD is the finest jeweling polish you can get for medium to hard paints.

Both offer little corrective ability (which is to be expected from a jeweling polish). Both need to be worked for a long time to really reach their potential.

UF has more corrective ability than either FPII or 85RD. It`s also faster. UF leaves a nice finish, but generally it can be improved on by either of the Menz polishes.

UF works great as a follow up polish to M105.

imported_Ivan Rajic
04-01-2009, 02:49 PM
Just MO, but...

FPII is the finest jeweling polish you can get for soft to medium hardness paints.

PO85RD is the finest jeweling polish you can get for medium to hard paints.

Both offer little corrective ability (which is to be expected from a jeweling polish). Both need to be worked for a long time to really reach their potential.

UF has more corrective ability than either FPII or 85RD. It`s also faster. UF leaves a nice finish, but generally it can be improved on by either of the Menz polishes.

UF works great as a follow up polish to M105.

Well said... I`ve been using Meguiar`s more and more lately as most of the details require M80 for cutting and finishing (can`t finish with FPII after cutting with M80 on a 2-step most of the time) but when doing full correction details with 4-5 steps I`m pretty much always using FPII with LC black and/or white for finishing

EDIT: Sorry I can`t compare it to UF as I haven`t used UF, yet.

paco
04-02-2009, 07:10 PM
Thanks Guys. I wondered why I had a hard finding a discussion about it.