PDA

View Full Version : Zaino AIO require?

nobody
04-01-2009, 11:23 AM
Hi All,

I would like to find out is it necessary to use AIO after Menzerna Final Polish before layering Z-5?

Or Can I use Z-6 to clean off Menzerna FP then lay Z-5?

Thanks all

regards.

nobody

Bert
04-01-2009, 11:37 AM
Hi All,

I would like to find out is it necessary to use AIO after Menzerna Final Polish before layering Z-5?

Or Can I use Z-6 to clean off Menzerna FP then lay Z-5?

Thanks all

regards.

nobody

It isn`t necessary but it does receive alot of praise on this board for its cleaning ability and the base it lays down for Z-2 or 5.

If you do not use Z-AIO, you will want to do a 50/50 water/ISO wipe down or a wash to remove the polishing oils in Menzerna products.

termigator
04-01-2009, 02:09 PM
It isn`t necessary but it does receive alot of praise on this board for its cleaning ability and the base it lays down for Z-2 or 5.

If you do not use Z-AIO, you will want to do a 50/50 water/ISO wipe down or a wash to remove the polishing oils in Menzerna products.

I`ve emailed Sal about putting down Zaino after FP II and he suggested either the water/alcohol wipedown or Z6. I`m sure ZAIO will work just fine. It`ll give you that extra layer of protection before Z5. :xyxthumbs

nobody
04-01-2009, 11:27 PM
Hi All,

I intend to give a wash down with Car Shampoo . Maybe will try it out .

Thanks All

Nobody

Jesstzn
04-02-2009, 07:52 AM
Hi All,

I intend to give a wash down with Car Shampoo . Maybe will try it out .

Thanks All

Nobody

Car shampoo alone may leave residues behind that Z2/Z5 might not bond to.

Just a bit off topic .. has anyome compared k-AIO to Z1? Is it the same stuff?

nobody
04-04-2009, 09:35 PM
But how do we know that Z5 is bonding or not ? Btw I wish to skip ZAIO cos in Singapore here AIO is rather expensive. Jus to get AIO, Z5 , Z6 could cos me around 100+ SGD .......

Thanks

Nobody

nobody
04-04-2009, 11:31 PM
Car shampoo alone may leave residues behind that Z2/Z5 might not bond to.

Just a bit off topic .. has anyome compared k-AIO to Z1? Is it the same stuff?

I was thinking using ZPC follow by Z5. Cos using Menzerna polish need to use ZAIO then Z5 . Time consuming and more cost.

Using ZPC to replace Menzerna polishes , also can no need to use ZAIO .

Wat u guy think ? Any comments?

Thanks

Nobody

termigator
04-05-2009, 06:33 AM
You can use ZPC before Z5. It`s just the ZPC is a light polish and it might not get rid of all your swirls. Remember, you can always just do the water/alcohol wipedown instead of ZAIO after the Menzerna polishes and that will wipe off the oils from the polishes.

nobody
04-05-2009, 10:11 AM
You can use ZPC before Z5. It`s just the ZPC is a light polish and it might not get rid of all your swirls. Remember, you can always just do the water/alcohol wipedown instead of ZAIO after the Menzerna polishes and that will wipe off the oils from the polishes.

You mean either water or alcohol ? If water it will be ok, if alcohol i doubt i will use it cos later I use the wrong type of alcohol .... lol.Actually Menzerna instuction also mention after polish use damp cloth to wipe it down. so i also believe the oil can be remove with water.

termigator
04-05-2009, 02:01 PM
You mean either water or alcohol ? If water it will be ok, if alcohol i doubt i will use it cos later I use the wrong type of alcohol .... lol.Actually Menzerna instuction also mention after polish use damp cloth to wipe it down. so i also believe the oil can be remove with water.

I`m talking about 50/50 mix of water & isopropyl alcohol. Use it in a spray bottle and use it like a quick detailing spray after the Menzerna polish. That should get rid of the oils. Just to make sure though, only use the mix after polishing, not after anything else.