PDA

View Full Version : Opinions please?

dburnash
03-29-2009, 07:40 AM
Hello, newb here. would like to get opinions on a couple questions. Vehicle is a 06 xterra w/ silver paint. was a lease. paint looks in good condition but a spray of QD and a finger rub feels like sand paper. Plan is to wash, clay bar, menzerna final polish with PC and a orange pad?? then mequires no.7 glaze with a white pad??

then a sealer and then two coats of collinite 476. Not really looking for ultimate looks but rather longest lasting protection for the best price products ( yeah I know, want your cake and eat it too)

Am I headed in the right direction with this plan? I Am trying to decide between CC M seal or Klasse high gloss paint sealant glaze. Any oppinions which is longer lasting?

and last question, If I use either of the above sealants and keep the car waxed every three to four weeks will the sealant remain intact under the wax or will I have to re seal at intervals? Amy help is appreciated. Thanks Mike

Cleaning Fool
03-29-2009, 08:37 AM
I would be going white pad with Menzerna, not orange. I`ll put my money on Klasse outlasting M seal.