PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Michigan

harshest
03-27-2009, 10:15 PM
Now that the weather is finally starting to break I will be able to get my 05 Tacoma washed up right. But who know there were so many different product and steps? Looking forward to learning the proper steps and techniques.

BobD
03-27-2009, 10:40 PM
Welcome fellow Michigander. I just heard on the local news, "You`ll have great weather this weekend....if your weekend ends at noon Saturday." LOL I hate this time of year where we get a few teaser days, then cold again, then more teasers...

What part of the glove are you from?

Alex Boyce
03-28-2009, 12:15 AM
Welcome from another Michigander...you will have fun at this place, get ready to learn.

Street5927
03-28-2009, 05:56 AM
Welcome. You`ll definitely learn a lot here. I have to concur with Danase....50* and rain on Thur, 60* and sun yesterday, today 62* and sun and then tomorrow 54* rain and again Monday with temps only in the 40`s....when will the weather finally break????

harshest
03-28-2009, 06:03 AM
Welcome fellow Michigander. I just heard on the local news, "You`ll have great weather this weekend....if your weekend ends at noon Saturday." LOL I hate this time of year where we get a few teaser days, then cold again, then more teasers...

What part of the glove are you from?

Man I hear you on that...I live Mason just south of Lansing.

MarcHarris
03-28-2009, 06:49 AM
I`m in NW Detroit area, and this upcoming weather looks brutal. Enough little breaks where it`ll be nice and sunny, but so many rainy/cold cays in between I don`t know if it`s worth a wash...

regardless, welcome! you`ll certainly be learning a lot of good info from the vet`s around here, and the things you pick up will certainly help keep that truck looking new.

imported_wagonproject
03-28-2009, 10:42 AM
Welcome! And damn I don`t want this snow!!

BobD
03-28-2009, 06:41 PM
I just put gutters on my garage today. I think this was the first day in my life I was hoping for rain to test them out! LOL

MarcHarris
03-28-2009, 06:51 PM
thanx bob! at least i know who to blame is the r-word comes! :D

BobD
03-29-2009, 05:58 PM
Gutters worked great! LMAO

Now it`s snowing and it`s sticking! WTF?! I know it will be melted by tomorrow but still sucks.

cougar2588
03-29-2009, 08:13 PM
yup did a nice wash on friday...hit the car with some quick detailer yesterday afternoon....then the beautiful weather came last night and continued all day today on sunday. o well, at least its fun watching all the water bead on my car haha