PDA

View Full Version : Hello there

RedWs6
03-25-2009, 08:06 AM
Hello everyone, I have a 2000 Trans Am and Im just trying to find out what I can use on my car to make her look her best. Ive decided to go with some better products instead of OTC stuff so Im looking to find some better info on here. I recently purchased a Porter Cable and Im new to using one. So any help on what products to use on my bright red car or tips on what to do would be appreciated. The car is in pretty good shape but it does have over 100k on it so it isnt perfect. Thanks

BobD
03-25-2009, 08:07 AM
Welcome to the site!

imported_shine
03-25-2009, 08:27 AM
:welcome to Autopia. I wish GM still made T/As...

dublifecrisis
03-25-2009, 08:50 AM
Welcome to Autopia. You`re in the right place. so many opinions on what you should get you should read as much as you can and then ask more specific.

Getting the PC is a good start.

RedWs6
03-25-2009, 09:59 AM
:welcome to Autopia. I wish GM still made T/As...

Yea but atleast they left on a good note. Well Ive had my car for a year and I take care of it. I have Megs QD, and just got some Zaino and these seem to work well. I did have Turtle Wax Platinum Series and I had good results from that. Im just looking into some info on the PC and what to use with it. Polishes, waxes, washes/shampoos, drying and microfiber towels. I have some microfiber towels but Im sure they are not the best quality, but I will be reading on here a lot