PDA

View Full Version : New Eagle One Easi-Dri carwash?

mc01ta
03-21-2009, 12:25 PM
I`m looking a new cheap OTC carwash and saw this locally. Anybody try it yet? I have some boutique washes and recently ran out of my otc subsitute I like to use.

Its ony a few bucks but didn`t want to be stuck with a huge jug of it if its a waste. Any experience with this yet?

skylolow
03-21-2009, 01:04 PM
Never used it or seen it.

But a good OTC wash to try is Duragloss 901 you can pick up at Carquest and some others you can check out there website.

mc01ta
03-21-2009, 01:09 PM
I`ve had and used 901 and really liked it. Don`t have time to go by Carquest and just wanted to see if anything on this wash was out as far as reviews go

Dsoto87
03-21-2009, 05:38 PM
If you want otc why not megs gold class?

mc01ta
03-21-2009, 08:59 PM
Haven`t used Gold Class but just about everything else OTC. How you like it? I used NXT before and like that but found it to be a little harsh. How does it compare to NXT?

Still interested in hearing about the eagle one...

BigAl3
03-21-2009, 09:17 PM
Haven`t used Gold Class but just about everything else OTC. How you like it? I used NXT before and like that but found it to be a little harsh. How does it compare to NXT?

Still interested in hearing about the eagle one...

having used both gold class and nxt wash, i like the gold class better (nxt cleans better, but gold class is slicker, leaves a nicer shine and is more gentle). haven`t used the new EO1 wash, but i have used the regular and nano wash & wax wash`s and they aren`t bad (especially with the foam gun). i would spend a little more and get the DG CWC instead...

http://www.duragloss.com/products/DG_0901.jpg

mc01ta
03-21-2009, 09:20 PM
Having used the nano wash & wax with another 64oz jug left I`m not a fan of this otc wash. I guess I just have the itch to buy something I`ve never tried since I have lots of boutique stuff I like/dislike for everything.

The DG is my favorite out of everything i`ve tried, I just like trying new stuff. Anybody want to trade for a 64oz of nano wash and wax?

BigAl3
03-21-2009, 09:31 PM
Having used the nano wash & wax with another 64oz jug left I`m not a fan of this otc wash. I guess I just have the itch to buy something I`ve never tried since I have lots of boutique stuff I like/dislike for everything.

The DG is my favorite out of everything i`ve tried, I just like trying new stuff. Anybody want to trade for a 64oz of nano wash and wax?

if you`re itching to try a new wash, give the CG`s citrus wash & gloss a try (i`ve gone through a few gallons), you only have to use an ounce-ounce 1/2 (you could use more if you want to strip your LSP, and putting an ounce or two in a spray bottle works great on cleaning tires/wheels, etc) for a traditional bucket wash. one gallon will last you a long time and at around $20 a gallon, it`s an excellent bargain. also, im currently using mark-v autoglow wash & wax and that`s another great wash (the mark-v store is only 15 minutes away from me) and i may buy a gallon of it soon (one could never try enough wash`s LOL)...

http://www.carnaubawaxshop.com/content/images/autoglow_16_292_600.jpg

P-6
07-26-2011, 02:46 PM
cleans ok but does not dry without water spots as claimed. still need to towel dry when using hard water.