PDA

View Full Version : Poorboys QD+ or Poorboys S&G

Luster
10-18-2005, 02:37 PM
I`m running low on detail spray and I have been wanting to give Poorboys a try.

They are about the same price. And both claim to be excellent QD`s that really enhance the shine and prolong the underlying sealant or wax.

Which do you prefer and why?

cwcad
10-18-2005, 02:54 PM
I use both because they are two different products. One cleans and one adds gloss as well as cleans. use them both and see for yourself.

jason(england)
10-18-2005, 04:04 PM
get them both youl be pleased you did.
Jay

joyriide1113
10-18-2005, 05:16 PM
qd+ as a quick wax and big boost to u`re LSP and spray and gloss as a qd spray to enhance looks and slickness.

id use qd+ 3 weeks after a carnuba wax has been layed down. its more of spray wax in itself as it gives a good couple of weeks before the protection it leaves has diminished completely.

cwcad
10-18-2005, 05:52 PM
I use both because they are two different products. One cleans and one adds gloss as well as cleans. use them both and see for yourself.

I guess I have to say that I messed up and gave advice that I should not have. I have never used Poorboy`s QD+. I mistakenly thought that it was Sray and Wipe.

My apologies to you for errant information.

Kudo`s to joyride 1113 for giving accurate and succinct information for what you asked.

mgm2003
10-19-2005, 07:23 AM
S&G = a liquid that you mist on the surface and wipe clean. It removes an soap residue and adds gloss after washes. It doesn`t have cleaner, like S&W, but it does improve gloss/slickness. I LOVE the stuff.

QD+ - I think of it as liquid Natty`s. It`s not a user friendly product to squirt on the surface and wipe off. You really need to use a foam pad, or PC/finishing pad to apply.

Luster
10-19-2005, 07:40 AM
Thanks everyone, for the replies...

They both sound pretty good to me.... think I`ll try BOTH! :drool