PDA

View Full Version : US Plastics PROMO code NEEDED

GLuXuRy
03-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Im about to put in a order on US Plastics website .. im getting a couple spray bottles and what not ... the prices are great .. but the shipping is like half of what my order is worth ...

Anyone have a PROMO code for ANY discount ?

E300Diesel
03-16-2009, 11:45 AM
I don`t think they have any.... someone may chime in. Their prices are pretty solid as is. Only expense is shipping.

GLuXuRy
03-16-2009, 08:53 PM
thanks for the reply .. when i posted this i waited about a 1/2 hour and said "F" it .. my shipment should be here some time this week

E300Diesel
03-16-2009, 08:58 PM
I just placed an order recently myself :getdown

GLuXuRy
03-16-2009, 10:00 PM
what did you end up buying ?

i order some gamma seals , 6 32oz spray bottles and a cool measuring cup (gradulated cylinder) for proper measuring =)

E300Diesel
03-16-2009, 10:04 PM
an additional 5 gallon "premium" bucket, a gamma seal lid (in same colors to match my existing AG stuff), some 32oz & 16oz Commercial Cylinder Bottles and the Viton chemical resistant spray nozzles to accompany, Pro-Blend Bottle Proportioners *gallon and smaller sizes), nitrile gloves and some quick serve spigots

GLuXuRy
03-16-2009, 10:08 PM
dang you bought a boat load

did you take advantage of the current autogeek deal ?

im still waiting for that order too .. going to try out the universal pad washer and some other goodies

E300Diesel
03-16-2009, 10:11 PM
dang you bought a boat load

did you take advantage of the current autogeek deal ?

im still waiting for that order too .. going to try out the universal pad washer and some other goodies

If there is a deal other than 15%, then I was not in the know. I picked up one of those pad washers last year at the Detail Fest. I like it, very good tool, and I`m sure you will too :chuckle:

Forgot to mention that the Pro-Blend proportioner`s on USPlastic.com are MUCH less expensive than many other retailers, $2.17 each

GLuXuRy
03-16-2009, 10:15 PM
the currenty deal on AG is i believe 10% off with free shiping on orders over 95 dollars .. let me look for the link

since you and i are stuck on this thread .. i noticed your pressure and foam lance setup thread .. but did not read too much into it .. who makes it, how much and how do you like it ?

edit : AG LINK http://www.autopia.org/forum/autogeek-net/116560-stock-up-spring.html

E300Diesel
03-16-2009, 10:23 PM
the currenty deal on AG is i believe 10% off with free shiping on orders over 95 dollars .. let me look for the link

since you and i are stuck on this thread .. i noticed your pressure and foam lance setup thread .. but did not read too much into it .. who makes it, how much and how do you like it ?

edit : AG LINK http://www.autopia.org/forum/autogeek-net/116560-stock-up-spring.html

The foam lance is absolute sex, when it comes to washing your car :woot: It is an attachment when used with a pressure washer. It`s like a foam gun that you attach to your regular hose, but on roids. Depending on the soap used, you can make some incredible foam (shaving cream consistency if need be). You can let this dwell on the vehicle much longer. Theory is that it helps to loosen and encapsulate some of the dirt on the paint surface so that it is rinsed away, leaving you with a potentially cleaner surface, ultimately less prone to marring the finish when washing.

PROCESS:

- power rinse vehicle (rid of any loose debris and dirt that is easily removed)

- foam entire vehicle (let dwell long enough that it can do some magic, but not to where the entire vehicle dries (no no)

- re-rinse w/ pressure washer

- proceed with 2BM or whatever you wish

GLuXuRy
03-16-2009, 10:25 PM
i noticed you got it from polished bliss .. but all prices are in Euro`s and what type of pressure washer are you using ?

E300Diesel
03-16-2009, 10:27 PM
i noticed you got it from polished bliss .. but all prices are in Euro`s and what type of pressure washer are you using ?

I actually picked it up from another forum member that had this as an extra. I`m using a Craftsman 2550psi 2.3 gallon PW. I bought a dedicated trigger gun for the foam lance. FFUUNN!

GLuXuRy
03-16-2009, 10:50 PM
^^^ thanks for the link .. now i have another forum to check out =)

i posted on two of your threads already =P

im a CG lover

E300Diesel
03-16-2009, 10:55 PM
^^^ thanks for the link .. now i have another forum to check out =)

i posted on two of your threads already =P

im a CG lover

NP. Glad to help. Wish I was so close to CG`s. I`d be broke by now though, so maybe....