PDA

View Full Version : New in the business

fivestarecw2003
03-09-2009, 09:58 PM
Hey, me and a friend are looking to start our own detailing business and I was wondering what kind of products that you guys use and find affective? Keep in mind that we`re kind of starting on a budget. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

redfarsi
03-09-2009, 11:22 PM
Chemical guys is good. Poor boys world, meguiars, collinite, p21s, too many to list....browse autogeek, detailed image, and autopia store. There is a product review section on here with really good feedback. Also I`d suggest that you first gain some of your own experience before you start a business. There will be customers asking you complicated questions and you should familiarize yourself with methods and products/results before you start doing things.

I am also looking at starting a business but for now there is too much to learn.

good luck.

FarmerTom390
03-10-2009, 12:25 AM
I am also looking to start a business with this somewhere a long the line, you can read for days and days and days on here for a wealth of knowledge on this site. Detailing seems like a good solid opportunity for a business but I dont know how many friends I would want to partner with getting started. Definately make sure you know what you are doing before you start marketing your services to other people.