PDA

View Full Version : Ozone machine from Air-Zone

showitoff
03-09-2009, 12:34 PM
anyone bought one from air-zone.com? I`m looking to purchase a ozone machine this week and been reasearching for probably a year and theirs seems like the best unit out there for cars. Haven`t found many people who have tried their machines though and the girl I spoke with on the phone from there suggested I get the Xt-6000 model if I`m using it to detail cars which puts on 6500mg/hr which from what I`m reading most detailers are using are 2600/mg/hr so seems a little powerful and not sure how harmful...

so if anyone has any experience with air-zone let me know or if you have a ozone machine that you would suggest let me know

thanks guys

Irkie500
03-09-2009, 03:32 PM
If you got one that powerfull I would say make sure to air that car out in some serious open space, 2mins with the weaker one caused a kid to pass out and almost die at work...be super carefull!

BigJimZ28
03-09-2009, 03:40 PM
sorry but I smell spam

showitoff
03-09-2009, 04:54 PM
this is not spam at all... I`m looking for opinions on ozone machines that`s all

if you have an ozone machine like I said and like it please give me some suggestions of what brand and where you got it from and how it worked. I`ve had a lot of tough milk cars and heavy smoke cars the past year and need one now.

WaxManRonnie
03-09-2009, 08:58 PM
Do you know how the ozone machine works?

It takes the air O2, and adds 1 particle making it O3. This step makes it potentially dangerous to be around breathing. I wouldn`t get it. I had one in my old house to eliminate some unwanted odors and it was a big mistake!

salty
03-09-2009, 10:45 PM
It is a good tool, but it must be used wisely.

MichaelM
03-10-2009, 04:06 PM
Do you know how the ozone machine works?

It takes the air O2, and adds 1 particle making it O3. This step makes it potentially dangerous to be around breathing. I wouldn`t get it. I had one in my old house to eliminate some unwanted odors and it was a big mistake!

Ozone machines are not to be used in occupied living spaces!!! yikes Don`t try to eat your banana smelling waxes either!

Like fumigation you fill the space with ozone then air out before re-entry.

Ozone is low quantities is safe. Do you know the smell of a rain storm? That`s ozone. Ozone in quantities sufficient to effectively eliminate odors is not.

showitoff
03-11-2009, 04:48 PM
Having trouble responding to this being that I`m new and obviously what I said wasn`t approved so I`ll try this again. This is not a spam add check my website and contact info I`m looking for peoples suggestions on what ozone machine to use. I`ve searched on a few different forums and I`ve only found two people that had their brand but after viewing their website their product seems good but want some more reviews before I drop a chunk of change with them. Also my concern was that the girl on the phone suggested the biggest unit they had for auto detailing so was wondering what everyone thought