PDA

View Full Version : Daytona EZ Wheel Brush ROCKS!

Pages : [1] 2

JSFM35X
03-09-2009, 07:40 AM
I am so upset I never had the EZ detail brush. The hours and bsted knuckles I could have saved myself!

I have spoke rims and this brush cleans the tighest of areas as well as the inside drum. I wish they had a shorter version for areas where the rotor or caliper are in the way. I would buy that too. I HOPE SOMEONE IS LISTENING!

Truly a great product. The shaft bent a little making tight angles easy to get to.

I wish someone would have made me but this. Well worth the money.

imported_Detailing Technology
03-09-2009, 07:54 AM
Buy a second, cut it in half (or to a lenth of your liking) and smooth the sharp edge with a file and coat it in Plasti Dip.

What spoke wheels do you have?

WhiteStripes
03-09-2009, 10:32 AM
Yeah I love mine. But I have the blue and black one. Is there a difference between the 2?

Street5927
03-09-2009, 10:40 AM
I absolutely love mine.

topnotchtouch
03-09-2009, 11:10 AM
Hey, I have been singing the praises of the EZ Brush for YEARS, not my fault you people don`t listen ;)

`07

http://www.autopia.org/forum/car-detailing-product-discussion/88850-why-did-they-stop-making-meg-s-yellow-spoke-brush-2.html#post907710

`04

http://www.autopia.org/forum/car-detailing-product-discussion/31430-wheel-wooley.html#post293010

BigJimZ28
03-09-2009, 11:14 AM
Is there a difference between the 2?

I`ll try again...

The Daytona Speed Master Wheel Brush. This advanced wheel brush has everything you want in a quality detail brush and much more. The staff and I at Palm Beach Motoring studied all the various brushes on the market and compared their pros and cons. Ultimately I took our wish list for the perfect wheel brush to Dean Henderson at EZ Detail Brush, Inc. Dean had already created the ultimate motorcycle detailing brush with the EZ Detail Brush. With a few modifications, I knew we could create the ultimate auto detail brush.

Dean manufactured the Daytona Speed Master Wheel Brush to my exact specifications, right down to the hot rod red bristles. In addition, the Daytona Speed Master Wheel Brush has a thicker, reinforced stem. It maintains its flexibility but the new stem is more rugged for frequent use on auto wheels. The bristles are slightly feathered on the ends to gently clean delicate wheel finishes, such as coated or plated wheels, without scratching.

yes it is updated

jordanrossbell
03-09-2009, 11:26 AM
How durable do you think the shaft would be? I snapped mine on my EZ brush

dublifecrisis
03-09-2009, 12:33 PM
I bought a cheapo from AZ that is similar but it also snapped after a couple weeks. think of how you bend a coathangar too many times and it breaks-that`s what happened to my cheapo $4 one.

I`ve been eyeballing the daytona one.

WhiteStripes
03-09-2009, 12:35 PM
Interesting, thanks BigJim. But seeing as how I already payed enough money for the EZ Detail one, I keep using it till it wears out.

JSFM35X
03-09-2009, 04:21 PM
Yeah I love mine. But I have the blue and black one. Is there a difference between the 2?

I dont know b/c I only have the new style.

JSFM35X
03-09-2009, 04:23 PM
How durable do you think the shaft would be? I snapped mine on my EZ brush

I can promise it will last at least 1 complete wash on trashed winter rims.LOL. I do not know as I just ued it once. It does flex and bend so eventually metal fatigue will take its life but I saved me so much time and pain I will buy another if it lasts a reasonable amount of time.

JSFM35X
03-09-2009, 04:28 PM
Buy a second, cut it in half (or to a lenth of your liking) and smooth the sharp edge with a file and coat it in Plasti Dip.

What spoke wheels do you have?

That is a great idea. I just hope that I can protect the end well enough. I would much prefer for Auto Geek to have EZ brush Inc. make one.

I have the stock 08 Infiniti M35X rims. I wish I knew how to post a picture on the site but I do not. The tight areas on the wheels used to require detail stix or q tips. No more. Just shove the brush in and pull out a few times and they are done. No joke, I dont hate cleaning wheels anymore.

If you do not have one and you have spokes or want to clean the barrels easily, you need this brush.

blk45
03-09-2009, 04:31 PM

The new one has a more durable shaft and the bristles (now red instead of blue) are supposed to be softer.

imported_Detailing Technology
03-09-2009, 04:59 PM
Wait until you try a vapor cleaner on those wheels.

I was thinking of spokes like Borrani knock offs or those 100 spoke Impala Cali wheels.

Sign up for a free photobucket account. Pics are easy. Ill PM you once you sign up.

Setec Astronomy
03-09-2009, 05:05 PM
Sign up for a free photobucket account. Pics are easy. Ill PM you once you sign up.

Isn`t the Autopia gallery working again? That`s the best way to do it because it is (was?) unlimited space and no bandwidth limitations.

The new one has a more durable shaft and the bristles (now red instead of blue) are supposed to be softer.

That`s what the sales blurb says. Has anyone who has both confirmed this?