PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried CG Wheel and Rim cleaner?

analog
03-04-2009, 09:49 PM
Hi:

Have anyone tried CG Wheel and Rim cleaner?

I know P21s might be a better choice, but CG is kinda cheaper.

How far away is the effectiveness of CG comparing to P21s?

Thanks

GLuXuRy
03-04-2009, 10:29 PM
i keep forgetting to pick some up to do a test with P21S GWC vs CG GWC .. but then again my wheels are always clean so i dont think i would be much help

i do believe i read that it works just as well as P21S

98PAITR
03-05-2009, 01:27 PM
I`ve used CG Sticky Gel Citrus Wheel Cleaner. IMO it works very well. I`ve used it on a frineds F350 wheels that I thought were beyond cleaning and they came out like new. My complaint is that this is realy not a gel like I thought it would be. I thought it would be like the Fourstar Wheel Cleaner Gel I used before this.

WhiteStripes
03-05-2009, 01:59 PM
I`ve heard it has much more cling if you brush it on, plus that way you waste a lot less.

So far I`ve heard nothing but good stuff about it. I`m a huge fan of all CG`s stuff too though, so I may be biased hahaha.

jordanrossbell
03-05-2009, 02:25 PM
I have the Citrus Blue Wheel Cleaner...and also sticky gel. Both are good..i like the citrus blue better though. i have it cut 1:1 with a foaming head sprayer and it is pretty safe and effective.. the sticky gel isnt much of a gel at all..i have it cut 1:1 and just a foaming sprayer so it will cling..it wont do much clinging without it i doubt.

Junebug
03-06-2009, 06:24 AM
I use CG CW&G - 6 oz in a quart bottle with foaming head sprayer, works good but you have to shake it up before using as it settles out.