PDA

View Full Version : Cord reel or storage

edschwab1
10-13-2005, 09:52 PM
I am looking for a cord reel for a 100` 12 guage extension cord. Te reason for asking is I am having trouble finding a reel which hold the 12 guage cord of the 100` plus length. I would prefer a reel constructed of metal, but will consider a plastic reel which is well constructed.

Eric

travisdecpn
10-13-2005, 09:56 PM
http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/productdetail.jsp?xi=xi&ItemId=1611593066&ccitem= Grainger can be expensive, but the quality of the products they carry is top notch, we deal with them on a weekly basis.

edschwab1
10-13-2005, 10:09 PM
travisdecpn,
Thanks for the link, but that is expensive @ $121.00. I will not rule out this reel as sometimes quality costs alot. I am person who subscribes the adage you get what you pay for.

Eric

travisdecpn
10-13-2005, 10:29 PM
I`m headed home tomorrow so I`ll take a look through a couple of our books and check with our electrical suppliers to see what I can find out. Hopefully, I`ll have some more info for you by Monday.

3Dog
10-13-2005, 10:30 PM
Try looking on harborfreight.com....look at the reels to hold compressor hoses.

edschwab1
10-13-2005, 10:30 PM
I`m headed home tomorrow so I`ll take a look through a couple of our books and check with our electrical suppliers to see what I can find out. Hopefully, I`ll have some more info for you by Monday.
Thank you. I will keep on eye on this topic.

Eric

travisdecpn
10-16-2005, 10:27 PM
Well, i wish i had good news to give you, but unfortunately my suppliers all came up empty. The Grainger price was still the best i could find and I`d be willing to get if for you at my price, but I have a feeling shipping would quickly diminish any savings. Sorry i couldn`t come through for you.

edschwab1
10-16-2005, 10:30 PM
Well, i wish i had good news to give you, but unfortunately my suppliers all came up empty. The Grainger price was still the best i could find and I`d be willing to get if for you at my price, but I have a feeling shipping would quickly diminish any savings. Sorry i couldn`t come through for you.
Thanks you for trying.

Eric