Danase wet glaze also good 9.5/10

3M Perfect-It Ultrafine Machine Polish 9.5/10

Opinions wanted !!!

DM101
02-28-2009, 07:25 PM
Hummmmm..... guess this topic not popular. oh well

Accumulator
02-28-2009, 07:44 PM
I guess "minimum correction" is open to differing interpretations, but I like 1Z Pro MP, 1z WaxPolishSoft, and in the AIO category, Autoglym SRP. Note that all of these leave stuff behind, which might make them unsuitable to some.

David Fermani
02-28-2009, 07:58 PM
85RD all the way. Has enough cut when combined with a heavy pad to level out a decent amount of imperfections and light enough to finish out just about the highest level of pure unadulterated gloss obtainable.

I personally don`t really like using Ultrafina for much correction other than faint buffer trails reminants.

imported_weekendwarrior
02-28-2009, 08:12 PM
With the PC or Flex, I like Zaino PC...even if I don`t plan on using Zaino as my LSP. You can dial it in with the pad you use.

With the rotary, I like 1Z High Gloss. Recomended rpm range is 600-900, and if you use a grey LC pad and work it thoroughly, you don`t have to worry about holigrams.

BIOLINK
02-28-2009, 08:23 PM
I use a PC. I just tried Menzerna SIP today. WOW. The end result is near ready for LSP. I will go over it again with a soft pad with 106FF for jewel the surface. (It`s close now though).

Love Menzerna.

imported_rydawg
02-28-2009, 08:39 PM
Any one of the four Menzerna finish polishes.

DM101
03-01-2009, 06:28 AM
Thanks for the comments ! Anyone else like to chime in ????

steelwind101
03-01-2009, 06:49 AM
Im acutally using 4 Star Swirl Mark Remover and have been for about a yr and half now! Its the bottled stuff not the spray.

I was advise for more removal to use Megs Burgandy Pad with the SMR by Rick Vaal for more cut action but was a bit worried and warned off by advice from here.

On a Megs Polishing Pad it will know down minor swirls, wash enduced marring and leave a really glossy finished and it wont take forever to break down. So for my well maintained fleet of about 5 cars its top stuff!

Also as Scottwax has said, and i use Optimum Polish 70% + 30% RMG leaves a GREAT FINISH! I use that to come off a full polish when doing a complete detail.

RMG can also be mixed in with the Menz FF polish, still doing a bit of play with that. The way RMG looks is IMO better then these FF polishes, esp. what it does to pearl and metalic paintwork. Im running an all Jap at my house so i get alot of that in my paintwork, not matter what people say a good polish and finish does, nothing increases that pop like RMG.

Geoff