PDA

View Full Version : Klasse AIO review

imported_RZJZA80
02-20-2009, 12:19 PM
I`ve had a bottle of Klasse AIO but never bothered using it for months now. Yesterday I Decided to give it a try, and I`m so glad I did. I first tried to apply it via a foam pad, and by hand, but I had a lot of water spots so i decided to use my P.C. with a 4" CCS black pad on speed 4. I worked it in until it started to powder up and wiped off.

The results, I must say, are nothing short of amazing. It removed every water spot, even those I thought I would have to wet sand to remove, and produced and shine that to me is much greater than the Megs #80 I`ve been using! Also, it doesn`t leave residue in cracks and jams, and won`t stain molding.

It does not do any correction but then again I used a black pad, I think I will try a white pad next time and see how that plays out. If you don`t use Klass AIO, I highly suggest getting some, you will not be disappointed.

termigator
02-21-2009, 06:06 PM
Glad you like the KAIO. It`s one of my two favorite AIO`s, along with ZAIO.

Alfisti
02-22-2009, 09:11 AM
It use to be a staple base-coat not too long ago. How old faves are forgotten.

termigator
02-22-2009, 09:16 AM
It use to be a staple base-coat not too long ago. How old faves are forgotten.

It probably was until they had to make it VOC compliant. It supposedly isn`t as effective as it was before.

so... what` the new staple base-coat?

imported_RZJZA80
02-23-2009, 08:01 PM
update:

got rained on the other day, used megs QD and wiped off the entire car today, and it`s as good as new, no water spots, nothing. fantastic stuff

longdx
02-23-2009, 10:05 PM
Big fan of KAIO. However, I prefer to apply by hand as application with a Cyclo can sometimes be tricky. Excellent durability.

willtothewong
02-24-2009, 11:20 PM
KAIO always go underneath my souveran or p21s

its great stuff

its a classic product and will most likely be around for many years to come