PDA

View Full Version : chemical guys.. interior dressing INPUT REQUESTED

GregCavi
10-06-2005, 07:19 PM
DISCLAIMER: I am in no way accusing chemical guys of rebottleing any products of other car product companies.

DISCLAIMER 2: If someone is going to post that so and so just rebottles from CG dont post. We are not here to do that.

OK now that I got that out of the way.

I have always used vrt and meguiars #40 on the interior of cars. I like the sheen look they give me. I really like the consistency of vrt though, and also its durability. My question is:

CG users what product meets my requirements?

Thanks

Greg

ernman
10-06-2005, 08:01 PM
I always used adams and NL and just ordered some ALL GUARD X- Natural Pleasant Matt Shine Dressing I`ll let you know how it compares

Terran
10-07-2005, 11:14 PM
Are you talking CG`s VRT or something else? I have CG`s VRT. It`s pretty thick. I have it diluted 2:3 VRT:water or something I think and use it for tires. I guess that brings it to about the same consistancy as BNB, and 303...that`s about as far as my dressing experience goes. Works well IMO.

pappy
10-08-2005, 08:23 AM
CG users what product meets my requirements?

Greg

meaning what chemical guys product is the closest to adams vrt or #40?

ernman
10-08-2005, 02:37 PM
I just got my ALL GUARD X- Natural Pleasant Matt Shine Dressing and it smells, looks, and acts like adams vrt at @ 16.00/gallon it`s a steal.

GregCavi
10-08-2005, 04:25 PM
Thats just what I wanted to hear!! Thanks

Greg

JeffM
10-08-2005, 04:33 PM
I cant image anything being better than the WG V&R, so i havnt tried anyhting else sinse.

jonw440
10-09-2005, 10:37 AM
I tired it and liked it at first. But on my plastic mirrors the next day(after dew) it was streaked and blotchy looking.
It also ran down the side of the truck and made lines(they did wipe off easy).
I like it but may only use it on the interior.Oh it stayed nice looking on the tires though.....

pappy
10-09-2005, 02:36 PM
same thing happened to me on hyper dressing. greg said to buff it in alil more and it shouldnt do that.