PDA

View Full Version : P21S Gel Wheel Cleaner

JSFM35X
01-30-2009, 04:12 PM
My wheels have taken a beating this winter. I have not had the opportunity to clean them well in the last 6-8 weeks. This weekend is supose to get to 40 degrees so I will hit them really good. How long should I let the P21S sit. In the past my wheels did not need any wheel cleaner since I wash weekly.

Thanks,

Danspeed1
01-30-2009, 04:18 PM
I really don`t understand the whole concept of letting P21s Wheel Gel sit on the wheels. They say you can let it sit up to 2 hours. But try doing that and you will be scraping what looks like snake skin off the wheels. I usual let it sit till it just begins to dry, agitate with a tiny bit of warm water, and then wash. Its never let me down, and you will be amazed at how much dirt this stuff is capable of taking off.

Just my $0.02...

Before doing anything wait for other responses. I am interested myself in seeing how many of the others let this stuff dry on for 2 hours....

DG

Bobby G
01-30-2009, 05:09 PM
IMHO, that`s a pretty reckless statement by BIS, the makers of P21S. NEVER let any chemical dry on your car that is not meant to be buffed off after hazing. It`s just asking for trouble.

vincewchan
02-06-2009, 12:34 PM
Leave it on for a few minutes.. 5 at most. Agitate the tough spots with a toothbrush, rinse.. and you should be good to go!