PDA

View Full Version : Supplies at Target on sale

Pages : [1] 2 3

5IVE
01-23-2009, 09:25 AM
most vroom towels on sale (around $3.60 per pack for drying, orange misc., etc.)

scotch guard on sale (upholstery and carpet) for like $3.60 a pieces

certain brushes, applicator pads, mitts also on sale for around $3.60

Labster
01-23-2009, 09:41 AM
Very cool. I`m in the market for some more scotch guard for the carpets in my jeep...

Pats300zx
01-23-2009, 09:42 AM
Wow...I was just in Target yesterday and didn`t notice anything on sale. Guess I will have to head back :)

Setec Astronomy
01-23-2009, 09:45 AM
Wow...I was just in Target yesterday and didn`t notice anything on sale. Guess I will have to head back :)

Don`t bother, I was just there the other day and saw nothing on sale, either. I`ve noticed this before, that the sales seem to vary by store, must have something to do with their individual inventory levels and manager`s discretion.

ShineTech
01-23-2009, 10:41 AM
I`ll be going to Target today to pick up some other things but I usually take a walk down the car care aisle. I`ll see what they have for sale. I agree though it seems to vary from store to store. The Target I`ll be going to is a Greatlands which is a bit larger than the regular Target.

Optimum Auto
01-23-2009, 02:19 PM
The Target near me has quite a bit on clearence.Vroom towels, some Meguiar`s products, brushes etc.... Im actually going back tonight to pick more up.

Chris

craigdt
01-23-2009, 03:04 PM
Ooh good call. Their towels are pretty nice. Thanks!

Spilchy
01-24-2009, 10:24 AM
Don`t bother, I was just there the other day and saw nothing on sale, either. I`ve noticed this before, that the sales seem to vary by store, must have something to do with their individual inventory levels and manager`s discretion.

Setec, the deals are at the new Target by us next to Home Depot in Vauxhall. I just got back where I saw most of the MF`s on sale as well as a handful of Black Magic and Turtle Wax products. There were a few other miscellaneous items on sale too.

I bought a 12 pack of orange Vroom towels and a 4 pack of the gray Vroom towels for a total of $13.00. The gray towels are nice and the orange are perfect for interior work. They`ll replace my grungy Costco ones I`ve had for a few years.

Setec Astronomy
01-24-2009, 04:58 PM
Setec, the deals are at the new Target by us next to Home Depot in Vauxhall. I just got back where I saw most of the MF`s on sale as well as a handful of Black Magic and Turtle Wax products. There were a few other miscellaneous items on sale too.

I bought a 12 pack of orange Vroom towels and a 4 pack of the gray Vroom towels for a total of $13.00. The gray towels are nice and the orange are perfect for interior work. They`ll replace my grungy Costco ones I`ve had for a few years.

Shoot, I just came back from there with a 12-pack of the orange for $7.92 or so...I didn`t see the gray ones :( The sale signs were very small and just say "clearance" without any items or prices listed, and they are in the regular place on the shelf instead of an end cap, which is why I didn`t notice the first time.

Showroom Shine
01-24-2009, 05:01 PM
Thanks for the tip on the Target sale. Just got home with the Vroom Micros and the Scotch Guard. These are very good buys!

Spilchy
01-24-2009, 05:05 PM
Shoot, I just came back from there with a 12-pack of the orange for $7.92 or so...I didn`t see the gray ones :( The sale signs were very small and just say "clearance" without any items or prices listed, and they are in the regular place on the shelf instead of an end cap, which is why I didn`t notice the first time.

The gray ones are directly above the Vroom 12 pack. Also right next to the gray ones are the blue glass MF`s for the same price on clearance. I think it was $4.88 for a 4 pack.

Bunky
01-24-2009, 05:18 PM
They are priced as clearance in Raleigh too.

fergnation
01-24-2009, 09:16 PM
I don`t think my Target is having this sale but will check it out tomorrow. Last summer they had the yellow drying towels 2 for $8. Great deal! Everytime I am in there I check to see if they are on sale.

The grey towels come in two different kinds on the same rack. Some have a larger nap while some seem to be a little bit of a smaller nap. I like the smaller nap which seem to scratch less and hold up to washing better. Actually, they just seem to be of a higher quality. So the next time you are in there see if they have the two different kinds of grey.

dmw2692004
01-25-2009, 07:18 PM
Thanks for the heads up! Went to target today and ended leaving with:

-1 vroom microfiber drying towel (last one) for 3.45

-5 Megs Interior Dressing (last ones) for 2.06

-3 Scotchgaurd carpet/upholstery (last ones) for 2.06

-1 Old school cali waterblade (last one) for 4.99

i would like to say that i am extremely happy..

rm1mty
01-25-2009, 07:40 PM
Nope, nothing on clearance at my Target.