PDA

View Full Version : 24x12 and I`m Back

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

ShineTech
01-20-2009, 12:50 PM
Great job on the garage. It truly looks amazing. Love the colors and layout. Best of luck on your business!

gmblack3
01-20-2009, 01:07 PM
Garage looks sweet and best of luck to you!

I need to redo my garage bad.

Slik560
01-20-2009, 01:48 PM
What a great story of sheer perseverance. I admire you for sharing that with us. As far as the garage, WOW! Setting up garages could almost be a side business for you two. No joke. Your finished product is every bit as good if not better than what I see from the commercial outfits like Complete Garage, etc. However, it will bring tears to your eyes the first time you smack one those pristine white walls with a buffer or other piece of equipment! Best of luck – we definitely want to see some new threads when you get into high gear.

autoconcierge
01-20-2009, 02:05 PM
Only would a bunch of guys who clean cars for a living appreciate how much work went into that work space as it looks outstanding!!,continued success.

dsms
01-20-2009, 02:26 PM
That looks perfect, clean cut and sophisticated at the same time...JUST MY STYLE:bow:bow

D Tailor
01-20-2009, 02:55 PM
What a great story of sheer perseverance. I admire you for sharing that with us. As far as the garage, WOW! Setting up garages could almost be a side business for you two. No joke. Your finished product is every bit as good if not better than what I see from the commercial outfits like Complete Garage, etc. However, it will bring tears to your eyes the first time you smack one those pristine white walls with a buffer or other piece of equipment! Best of luck – we definitely want to see some new threads when you get into high gear.

Thanks so much. I don`t have a lot of time to Click and Brag anymore because I am so busy and it does take some time, but I told my fiancee last night...these guys would want to see it. I`ve been around these boards a while and while I don`t post that often, it`s been a part of who I am today in a detailing sense.

Believe it or not, I posted the pictures first on my Facebook profile and business page and I got three requests to do garages within 12 hours. It`s something we definitely started looking into.

The white walls are great. I went with Valspar high gloss interior/exterior and believe me...I kept some for touch up.

I laughed this morning when we got into our car and my fiancee said, don`t look down...the floor is covered in winter residue :D I told her don`t worry, the mop is always in the corner.:chuckle:

Thanks again......

D Tailor
01-20-2009, 02:59 PM
That looks perfect, clean cut and sophisticated at the same time...JUST MY STYLE:bow:bow

That was the exact idea and I`m glad it comes through . I wanted it to look like a cross between an automotive salon and a studio (something like that:think:) I went through 3 different floor designs and even a last minute change. I couldn`t have been happier. Sometimes I just sit in the office and look at the pictures....over and over. I am freaking out on the inside like a kid with a new trick bike (I remember getting my first GT Pro Performer in 1988 when I was 11 and that`s exactly how I feel). I definitely feel blessed.

pampos
01-20-2009, 03:25 PM
Just fantastic!!!!!!!!

Optimum Auto
01-20-2009, 04:10 PM
That is a really nice looking shop.Good luck with your business!!

Chris

craigdt
01-20-2009, 05:32 PM
Wow looks great. I really like those cabinets.

Enjoy!

lostdaytomorrow
01-20-2009, 05:41 PM
Excellent job, sir. And good luck with the new garage and marriage.

D Tailor
01-20-2009, 06:03 PM
Those cabinets look great and are nice and sturdy once installed, but were such a pain. I ordered a total of 12 cabinets. 10 of which are installed. The other two in the basement. But, I had to return 7 of the 12 (4 of them more than once) because they kept getting damaged in shipping. Of course they had to be repacked everytime and on the phone with HD for hours. It was I would say a nightmare and I don`t recommend them. They are great now, but for the same price I could have had wall units made and none of the headaches. But I am happy with them now and if we move, I can take them with me.

Envious Eric
01-20-2009, 06:13 PM
garage looks great, once I get my place, I will be converting the garage into a detail shop, then have everyone drop off their car to me so I can spend a couple days on it.

Looks good, good luck with the revamp!

serge03
01-20-2009, 06:58 PM
you are the man! nice looking place to spend some time.

DenisB
01-20-2009, 07:17 PM
What a good looking place. I`m finding myself in the same situation -ongoing divorce and a new girlfriend who i love and adore,she`s helping me get back into detailing ( a missed passion) man do i miss taking a good looking car and making it look like WOW. good luck to you and the new misses she sounds like a real Keeper :-):goodjob