PDA

View Full Version : Sonus Paintwork Cleaner

akimel
01-09-2009, 04:44 PM
With the Sonus line now on sale, I thought I would ask about Sonus Paint Work Cleaner. How does it compare, say, to Meguiar`s M09 or P21S Paintwork Cleansing Lotion or Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion?

I am looking to add a paint cleaner to my arsenal. I plan on using it between my biannual corrections to clean the paint and remove wax and thus prepare the surface for a new coat of wax. Will this product fit the bill? Do you recommend something else? TIA.

Al

pampos
01-09-2009, 07:02 PM
To be honest i love this cleaner....I didn`t compare it with something else but if there is something better than that, then i wonder what else it can do more than Sonus paint cleaner : )....It is leaving a great slick finish ready for waxing..Also it has a small cutting ability that helps on getting a better finish...I made a full paint correction with this on soft Honda paint and a polishing pad on UDM....I use it also on my car with a finishing pad on UDM to remove the light swirls....Also i use it always after every detail before applying some glaze/sealant/wax...

This cleaner it is great for me....Hope that i help a little bit : )