PDA

View Full Version : Autopia.org Parts & Accessories Store

Bobby G
01-08-2009, 09:17 AM
Autopia.org now has an Auto Parts & Accessories Store located at Autopia.org Car Parts & Accessories: (http://www.autopia.org/auto-parts-accessories/home). The new store, which operates in affiliation with Amazon.com, will help generate a small amount of the income necessary to support Autopia.org. The rest comes from our sponsors. :hifive:

My goal with the Auto Parts & Accessories Store is to find amazing automotive deals for Autopia.org`s members, and in so doing, earn the 4 to 8% commission that comes from each sale. It`s a small amount, but it really does help pay the bills.

When you order through the Autopia.org Automotive Accessory Store, your order is processed 100% by Amazon.com. None of the information about what you order or your personal information comes back to me. It`s completely between you and Amazon.com.

I want to thank you in advance for your support. I know that sooner or later I will find a killer deal for you and your car. See you in the forums!

Yours in Better Car Accessories,

David

My Grand Opening KILLER deal is a Garmin c330 GPS for only $69.99! Check it out on the store home page!

Alfisti
01-08-2009, 09:19 AM
All the best! :bigups