PDA

View Full Version : Walmart Microfiber Wash Mitt

XRL
01-04-2009, 10:45 PM
Don`t laugh, it was like 3 bucks. This is the Orange one BTW.

Going in to this with that in mind, it is actually a pretty good little item. It`s got a decent nap and sucks the dirt and stuff up into the mitt acceptably. It has a more aggressive side that I had to use (some birds had taco bell shots on my car, yay), didn`t seem like I`d want to use it all the time, but it did work well. The whole mitt seemed a bit harsher than I was expecting. I don`t think it`s gonna be very durable, I could feel the outer MF layer moving separately from the inside plastic liner. All in all, pretty decent for 3 bucks.

I still think I`m gonna pick up the 4 dollar chenille type MF one from target though, heh.

Bunky
01-05-2009, 04:51 PM
I have noticed that there are two types of chenille mf mitts : the one at Walmart has a very light mesh inner lining (where you put your hand) that does not felt like it would last but a couple times and the more expensive ones have a very substantial inner lining. The exterior looks identical except for the neon colors. Advance sells the latter for a lot more ($8).