PDA

View Full Version : Detailed Image...great customer service experience!

TSC17
01-03-2009, 11:35 AM
I wanted to publicly thank Greg and George at Detailed Image for some very professional customer service that they provided during this past week.

I had placed an order with them a few weeks ago, and the order didn`t come in on the day I had expected it (I was monitoring Fed Ex tracking). The next day when Fed Ex`s site still said "out for delivery", I figured there was a problem with Fed Ex, and I notified Detailed Image about the problem. Greg and George contacted Fed Ex, and were told that they would trace the package and it would take a few days. No problem. Fed Ex got back in touch with them a few days later and said that they needed more information about the package. Greg notified me, and said that Fed Ex was still looking into it.

Then I received an email from Fed Ex stating that the package had been delivered on the day I was expecting it. I was home that entire day, and saw the Fed Ex truck running around my neighborhood...they didn`t deliver it to MY house! For a week their site said "out for delivery", and magically after DI contacted them about it, they come back with "oh, that was delivered...just a glitch in the system".

I contacted Greg about it, and he said that he would re-ship the order, and that he would take it up with Fed Ex. Unfortunately, they`re telling Greg that he`s SOL on a claim.

Now DI could have easily said that they`re hands are tied because Fed Ex (now) shows it as delivered, and I would have been the one with a loss. But instead, they`re taking the loss and sending me out another order N/C.

I certainly appreciate their trust in my word, as well as how they handled the situation. They definitely have a (new) regular customer!

Thanks guys!

craigdt
01-03-2009, 11:38 AM
Wow thats great service.

Glad you got your stuff!

I also intend to send them an order.

Keep up the great work!

Holden_C04
01-03-2009, 11:38 AM
Not surprised at all! Greg and George are great! :D

imported_Picus
01-03-2009, 12:08 PM
A perfect example of why I continue to order from George & Greg. They have some of the best CS I`ve dealt with in any industry.

Oh hey Tyler, off topic; I got your vm, my phone was off for the trip sorry! I was in Tampa anyway. Hope Orlando went well!

kaval
01-03-2009, 12:46 PM
+1 for DI. Placed my first order a while ago, and was thoroughly impressed with the service. It`s very rewarding to shop with DI!

A4 1.8tqm
01-03-2009, 12:55 PM
Good to hear such good reviews, I just purchased a Flex buffer from DI. I chose them because of comments like yours and will continue buying from them assuming I have the same experience.

Thanks!

Dave

dreamdrivedrift
01-06-2009, 09:56 PM
I`m not surprised, they`re great! :)

Garry Dean
01-07-2009, 08:34 AM
Just placed my first order with them yesterday. I am excited!

E300Diesel
01-07-2009, 09:13 AM
I recently came across the DetailedImage thread with the holiday discount and had to jump on it. They have a lot of great products that many of the other sites don`t carry, CG mainly and their shipping was well packaged and quick. I am definantly a new DI customer!

On my order they had a request to sign for my delivery. Don`t know if it was due to the amount of the order or the weight. My package was 53 lbs.... Either way it was a good safe-guard to ensure I received my package. Thanks!

eyezack87
01-07-2009, 12:26 PM
DI is a great company. Greg is exceptional to work with too. They replaced my backing plate for my PC not once, but 3 times! I just kept melting those things when I was starting out :grrr

This was at least 6 months down the line too. Never expected any service like that :goodjob