PDA

View Full Version : Scent Remover

Quality Leather
12-25-2008, 08:58 PM
One of my vendors is starting to market a new odor killer/remover. I have tried it once or twice and it seems to work. I was wondering if anyone in Atlanta would like to try it out and give me some more feedback. I hardly ever use scent removers, but if it works better than anything else than I will keep some on the truck. I think I have around 16oz. to give away. So, anyone in Atlanta game?

David Fermani
12-26-2008, 05:32 AM
I`m in W. Palm, and would love to try it. Does this scent remover have a scent to it? Is it for protein based problems? How is it applied?

Quality Leather
12-28-2008, 08:01 PM
No real scent that I can tell. I guess it is for protein, but I am not sure. Just put in spray bottle and spray on smell at least that is what I am told. My supplier said he just tried it at Jiffy Lube when they spilled some antifreeze and it killed the smell. If I get the chance, then I will try to drop some off on my next trip.

David Fermani
12-29-2008, 04:37 AM
Cool, Thanks! Are you coming down for Detail Fest or the Modile Tech/Detail Expo?

Quality Leather
01-03-2009, 03:43 PM
I may come down for the show, but I haven`t decided on when I am heading back down. It usually comes down to where I can line up a place to stay at a decent price.