PDA

View Full Version : Adams Polishes vs. Pinnacle, Menzerna, Wolfgang etc.

CumminsCrazed
12-22-2008, 08:26 AM
Hey guys, im just wondering how well Adams Polishes work and come out for the finished product as compared to other big name professional products such as Pinnacle, Menzerna, Wolfgang, PBW, etc.

I have the chance of buying adams polishes but i want to make sure they will be a superior product to what i currently use which is mainly Megs. products. Im hopig Adams will stand up and compare to those other names i had mentioned.

Please let me know what you guys think of the Adams products compared to other top end names.

Thanks!

mikegeaney
12-22-2008, 08:37 AM
Adam`s has a 110% guarantee. I have used quite a few of their products. I love their Detail Spray, Car Wash, Buttery Wax, and Revive Polish. Not all that impressed with their glass cleaner, Fine Machine Polish, or Swirl and Haze remover. I just ordered a quart of MENZ SIP so I look forward to seeing how that does as compared.

CumminsCrazed
12-22-2008, 04:25 PM
ok awesome...anyone else with thoughts???

4AudiQ
12-22-2008, 04:46 PM
This is what I used in October:

Step 1 - BLACKFIRE PolyClay II with BF Lubricant

Step 2 - Menzerna PO106FF Polish using the White pads

(Polish)

Step 3 - Menzerna Finishing Touch Glaze using the Black pads

(Glaze)

Step 4 - Menzerna Full Molecular Jacket using the Red pads

(Seal)

In my opinion, Menzerna is the best on the market.

I use water and a wash mit, don`t even use soap.

The above 4 steps took me 10 hours or so.

Roger

ZaneO
12-22-2008, 05:32 PM
Their polishes are okay, but I prefer Menzerna over them.

CumminsCrazed
12-22-2008, 07:01 PM
ok so i guess my next question is....for the price of Adams......if their product quality worth the price of the product?

dougatl
12-22-2008, 07:50 PM
IMHO their wax products are average at best, one big issue is their shipping costs which in many cases exceed the price of some of the products purchased.

doug

zaxjax
12-22-2008, 08:02 PM
Search and ye shall find your answer

http://www.autopia.org/forum/car-detailing-product-discussion/100190-adam-s-products-3.html

Brace1
12-22-2008, 08:10 PM
My experience with their waxes is limited to their Buttery Wet Wax and wasn`t impressed at all. It looked great, but literally only lasted about 2 weeks.

Legacy
12-22-2008, 09:03 PM
If you read so many post on Menz why fool with anything else? Yes you pay for what you get.

qbmurderer13
12-22-2008, 09:51 PM
I wouldnt bother. Stick with what everyone knows works, Menzerna.

Showroom Shine
12-23-2008, 07:21 AM
To date I have not found a product that performs as well as Menzerna in the polish line. 3m is good, Megs etc. But for my time effort and money I`ll stay with Menzerna for now. Until they get their heads together and make something else for Us Detail fanatics to buy.