PDA

View Full Version : Wax Daddy and Formula 113

Pages : [1] 2 3

imported_Detailing Technology
12-12-2008, 07:35 PM
Anyone see this guy on YouTube before?

imported_bigfoot
12-12-2008, 07:40 PM
I have. Big mouth fat a$$ that thinks he`s better than anybody. Haven`t used his products, though

12-12-2008, 07:48 PM
The videos are AMAZING to say the least.

But I must give him credit, he does have some minor knowledge of car cleaning.

Enjoy, and please dont watch these with your sound muted.

YouTube - wax daddy (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=wax+daddy&search_type=&aq=f)

Dsoto87
12-12-2008, 07:59 PM
Atleast the guy isnt a phil boler and, like you said, actually has some knowledge of detailing

12-12-2008, 08:03 PM
He does, if you listen to him. But very simple things like, "don`t take the wash rag from the rocker panel to the roof, you might bring dirt up there".

But he just DESTROYED the roof 20 seconds earlier by washing it with the nylon brush....

Interesting character.

12-12-2008, 08:06 PM
Atleast the guy isnt a phil boler and, like you said, actually has some knowledge of detailing

Ah, just googled him.

In his own words, "Im standing here in Stockton California where we manufacture at the ah local Mercedes Benz dealership".

Another genius.

Dsoto87
12-12-2008, 08:08 PM
Now check him out on youtube and check out his great "comparisons" :hmph:

12-12-2008, 08:11 PM
Isn`t Phil Boler the guy that video taped himself trying to embarrass the owners of Adam`s at a car show?

longdx
12-12-2008, 08:24 PM
The Formula 113 product seems to get pretty decent reviews but his application methods seem to scare me.

Lumadar
12-12-2008, 08:34 PM
Isn`t Phil Boler the guy that video taped himself trying to embarrass the owners of Adam`s at a car show?

Yes. He also "defeated Meguiar"s in front of autozone by using about 10 times too much UQD, and using it as, and comparing it to a POLISH. :nervous:

I`ve easily forgotten more about detailing than he has ever, or will ever know.

Holden_C04
12-12-2008, 09:59 PM
Yes. He also "defeated Meguiar"s in front of autozone by using about 10 times too much UQD, and using it as, and comparing it to a POLISH. :nervous:

I`ve easily forgotten more about detailing than he has ever, or will ever know.

I don`t think Phil Boler`s problem is his knowledge of detailing (or lack thereof). It`s more about his negative marketing strategy that simply ends up irking everyone. His marketing campaign on YouTube has not earned him any friends at all.

Garry Dean
12-12-2008, 10:17 PM
That Wax Daddy character definately knows how to throw professionalism right down the drain. That Camaro sure did bring out his true colors. Maybe he has a little knowledge, but he`s just another dude selling a cleaner wax.

Alex Boyce
12-12-2008, 10:46 PM
I like watching there Youtube videos, they give me a good laugh. :)

Scottwax
12-13-2008, 10:17 AM
The Formula 113 product seems to get pretty decent reviews but his application methods seem to scare me.

Decent shine, so-so durability. He sent me some Formula113 wax and BeadX (the QD) to try several years ago. The QD is actually pretty good but not worth $50 a gallon. Mike is a real character, he`s been banned from here at least in part due to his failure to adhere to forum posting standards regarding language and sexual content.

12-13-2008, 10:36 AM
He is entertaining! Good luck to Formula 113.