PDA

View Full Version : For those that know, DODO Juice question...

Pages : 1 [2]

Legacy
12-13-2008, 05:18 PM
BTW what`s on your paint now?

blk45
12-13-2008, 06:52 PM
Nice ride, I have the same color and it`s Fuzion for me.

Do you like the Fuzion better than your DWG & UPGP combo?

DM101
12-14-2008, 03:08 AM
I have, in my time used many many waxes and sealants. My top four for looks, would be Zymol Vintage, Fuzion, Souveran, and Meg. #21

Junebug
12-15-2008, 06:46 AM
MDRX8 - I have souveran and M21 2.0, and had M21 mistaken for Souveran by some folks. For the money - M21 can`t be touched, and I`m living proof that it is - "Bubba" proof. Now, if I have a detail that wants the best I have and can let me get the car for a day or two - it gets the Zaino treatment.

Dodo - I bought the 8 wax sampler, used white diamond - I liked! and blue velvet, again - I liked it. But I probably won`t buy any of the full size containers, just too pricey for me and my little side detailing business. And I already have Souveran, Lusso Oro and a dab of 50-50 too.

MarcHarris
12-15-2008, 08:17 AM
^ wow thats a pretty nice collection junebug!

i`m still waiting to try my blue velvet and purple haze. i look forward to seeing how both of them do. i have nothing but good things to say about lusso oro, and now i have souveran waiting to be tried once the weather permits. with a small client base so far, i`m sure i don`t need much more wax. one day i do look forward to buying this amazing can`t-beat-it-for-the-price meg`s 21.

Junebug
12-15-2008, 11:34 AM
Mutt - you won`t be disappointed with M21. But, it never hurts to have options!

Eisen Hulk
12-15-2008, 12:23 PM
Hey, JB.

Are you currently using #21 v2.0? If so, have you used both version one and version two? What are the big differences? I`m assuming two SHOULD be more durable than one?

The reason I ask is because I picked up version one before the second one came out.

Mutt - you won`t be disappointed with M21. But, it never hurts to have options!