PDA

View Full Version : Dilution mixing machine info.

imported_Exelero
12-11-2008, 10:48 PM
Hello sorry if this is in wrong place new here an not sure how to work the site yet.

I`m going to be going bigger in my detailing venture an want to get a dilution machine so there is no mixing problems for my workers while i`m not in the shop.i wanted to know what companies are out there names ,websites etc. so i can decide what to get. if anyone has any info. on these or has one them selves would like to see it and hear what you have to say. thanks in advance.

JohnKleven
12-12-2008, 09:25 PM
That`s a very smart investment. I use a dillution machine every day, they`re very easy to set up and operate. I`m not sure of the brand that we have in our shop, but will check for you tomorrow.

John

imported_Exelero
12-12-2008, 10:17 PM
Thank you sir i would really appreciate it ..

JSFM35X
12-13-2008, 12:39 AM
There are several companies that manufacturer this equipment. They are dema engineering, hydro technologies, viking equipment and RD industries.

All work on the same premise, the water rushing over an opening createas a venturi suction and pulls the chemical out of the bottle. A tip in the line limits the amount of chemical that is let through. There are tips from 1/4 oz per gallon up to several oz per gallon in 1/4 oz increments.

I am not a pro detailer, but in my real job we distribute industrial cleaning suppluies and many of our products are run thrugh on of the above systems.

Pluses include, accurate dilutions, no employee contact with concebntrates and lastly, the cabinets that hold the concentrates lock so theift is minimized.

Good luck.

imported_Exelero
12-13-2008, 10:22 AM
this is great info. thanks so much for the help. but having trouble finding web page for hydro technologies an viking equipment if you could assist that would be great.

JSFM35X
12-13-2008, 03:18 PM
I posted the web sites and they were removed?? Sorry the company can be found by googling Hydrosystemsco

and viking injector. I guess its against terms of service to give web addresses.

Sorry.