PDA

View Full Version : Autospa yellow and gray very thick microfiber towel

ALAN81
12-11-2008, 05:25 PM
Carrand towels with long strands on both sides, i tried them all and now this comes along probley one of the best MF out there today but they are not cheap if you get them for $8 a pop that`s a good deal.Any one else use these towels

BigJimZ28
12-11-2008, 06:08 PM
since you have tried them all

how does it rate against the Euro shag?

JSFM35X
12-11-2008, 07:50 PM
Auto Spa Towel is the best I have ever used. it is my go to towel for QD. I have never spent so much on a MF but its worth it. A WORD OF CAUTION. THERE IS A PLASTIC TAG HANGER AND YOU NEED TO HUNT FOR THE OTHER END OR YOU WILL SCRATCH THE SHI* OUT OF YOUR PAINT.

BigAl3
12-11-2008, 07:52 PM
how does it rate against the Euro shag?

i remember when pepboys first got these in, and they are similiar to the eurow shag towels except for the price. it`s a no brainer to get 10 shag towels towels for $25 than $8-$10 a piece for the carrand...

BTW... i`ve washed my shag towels many, many times and they are holding up very very well... :up

JSFM35X
12-11-2008, 07:52 PM
Auto Spa Towel is the best I have ever used. it is my go to towel for QD. I have never spent so much on a MF but its worth it. A WORD OF CAUTION. THERE IS A PLASTIC TAG HANGER AND YOU NEED TO HUNT FOR THE OTHER END OR YOU WILL SCRATCH THE SHI* OUT OF YOUR PAINT.

Why they do this i have no idea. I got mine at auto barn for about 7 bucks each.

So soft, so thick and so non abrasive!

Wish the were cheaper, but like anything else in live you get what you pay 4!

If someone known who makes it for AB, I would love to know. I would love to pick up a DZ at less than 7/ea?

thanks

JohnKleven
12-11-2008, 09:01 PM
I use them on all Vintage wax applied details. It`s the best towel I`ve ever used.

John

ALAN81
12-12-2008, 05:33 AM
I like the Autospa towel I used the Euro shag. I like these better. I like them better then Danse shag towels and the Monster Fluffy, and the AG Cobra Yes the price is a bit more but you can use both sides, and doing a LSP just became so easy.

ALAN81
12-12-2008, 05:35 AM
The plastic thing in the towel is a clear 3" attachment (called a bullit) YOU MUST feel the towels and remove that 1st thing in the stores you see them attached to garments holding the price tag or other information

BigAl3
12-12-2008, 02:05 PM
i find these really fluffy towels are good for wipedowns (such as sensitive plastics, screens, etc) and for QD`ing. i do not however care for them to remove polishes, and LSP`s. but hey if it works for you, by all means use it...

Greg Nichols
12-12-2008, 02:57 PM
I`ve used my Eurows on the softest of the soft paints with NO MARRING at 2.50 a towel you are set. They last and last, super soft, perfect for soft paints.

I give these out to my full detail clients as a gift to help them maintain the look of the car..............they all love it.

Cheers,

BigAl3
12-12-2008, 06:08 PM
I`ve used my Eurows on the softest of the soft paints with NO MARRING at 2.50 a towel you are set. They last and last, super soft, perfect for soft paints.

couldn`t agree more...

wannafbody
12-13-2008, 10:16 AM
I bought one and it`s really 2 MF towels sewn toghether. It is good for QD`s but to thick for product removal. I prefer a woven towel like the Blue Perl for product removal.