PDA

View Full Version : Premiumauto & Clearkote?

Thomasfl
07-02-2003, 09:49 AM
Dwayne just checking to see if you have any plans of carrying Clearkote products. This would really solidify premiumauto as THE one stop detailing shop. The Vanilla Moose and Quikshine are really impressive products that are priced reasonably, these are must haves. The rest of the line is pretty standard. I know there was a guy here posting giving them a bad name, seems like he was a distributor and not directly involved with the company so I am not sure you should hold that against the owner of the co.

AutopiaAdmin
07-02-2003, 11:25 AM
Hi there. We have an open door policy for any manufacturer that would like to submit their products for review and possible inclusion on PremiumAutoCare.com

We just ask that any company interested send us some product samples, minimum order amount, price information and a credit application.

If the product is popular, high quality and profitable then we are always interested in expanding our product line.

This is an open offer to ANY automotive product manufacturer.... while we are a manufacturer of quality products we also choose to be cooperative as well as competitive.

Send samples, price and credit information to:

Four Star Products, Inc.
Attn: Dwayne McPeeks, Internet Service Manager
1813 Seeds Ave
Sarasota, FL 34234

Best regards,

Dwayne

Gadfly
07-02-2003, 01:50 PM
If you consider ClearKote as a product line, please, please address their quality control.

Boss_429
07-02-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Ray Jicka
If you consider ClearKote as a product line, please, please address their quality control.

Hmmmmmm............... that doesn`t sound good! :( And I wanted to try that Quickshine? :confused:

Thomasfl
07-02-2003, 08:16 PM
I believe ray is talking about a few complaints about a batch of vanilla moose that went out. From what I understand anyone who had a problem was sent a new bottle. If there are other problems I have not heard about them. All I know is that the vanilla moose, UPP combo is amazing.