PDA

View Full Version : Dodo Juice USA- CHRISTMAS BLOWOUT GROUP BUY!

Pages : [1] 2

baseballlover1
12-06-2008, 03:13 PM
Autopia members, I wanted to thank you guys for giving me so much help over the years. So I thought about how I would be able to help you guys for helping me and then DODO JUICE came to my mind. As some of you may know, I am the owner of Dodo Juice USA. Some of you may not even know what Dodo Juice USA is because we do not do much public advertising (or any). We are just a garage business that wants to serve our customers to the highest degree and maybe it will finance our addiction to buying products. Well anyways, heres my offer to you guys.

20% off ALL Dodo Juice Products! Check our site for all the products (Dodo Juice USA (http://WWW.DODOJUICEUSA.COM)).

Heres the chance for you guys that have been sitting on the fence about to pull the trigger for some Dodo. And also a great Christmas present, so tell the wifey!

The way I am going to do this is just give you guys a code that gets you 20% off on all products!

The Code is “AUTOPIAROCKS”.

Now I am a little low on some supernatural and some other waxes so after they are sold out the buyers will have to wait a few weeks for the shipment from England so ORDER QUICKLY!

The availability of each product will be in the description of each product on the site.

HOPE YOU GUYS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT!

,Dan

This sale ends Saturday December 13.

howareb
12-06-2008, 05:16 PM
Autopia members, I wanted to thank you guys for giving me so much help over the years. So I thought about how I would be able to help you guys for helping me and then DODO JUICE came to my mind. As some of you may know, I am the owner of Dodo Juice USA. Some of you may not even know what Dodo Juice USA is because we do not do much public advertising (or any). We are just a garage business that wants to serve our customers to the highest degree and maybe it will finance our addiction to buying products. Well anyways, heres my offer to you guys.

20% off ALL Dodo Juice Products! Check our site for all the products (Dodo Juice USA (http://WWW.DODOJUICEUSA.COM)).

Heres the chance for you guys that have been sitting on the fence about to pull the trigger for some Dodo. And also a great Christmas present, so tell the wifey!

The way I am going to do this is just give you guys a code that gets you 20% off on all products!

The Code is “AUTOPIAROCKS”.

Now I am a little low on some supernatural and some other waxes so after they are sold out the buyers will have to wait a few weeks for the shipment from England so ORDER QUICKLY!

The availability of each product will be in the description of each product on the site.

HOPE YOU GUYS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT!

,Dan

This sale ends Saturday December 13.

Stop teasing us MAN. You mean to tell me that All I have to do is drive to you and I can buy DODO Juice. That is awesome. Let me try the little sample of supernatural that I have and then I will come to you if I need more. This is great Daniel, I wish you success.

imported_bigfoot
12-06-2008, 08:59 PM
Man, this sucks! I won`t get paid until the 18. Hope you guys get the best deals around!

razr007
12-07-2008, 11:18 AM
If i buy one of everything you have i mean product wise not pads or brushes waxes polishes soaps etc. can you pm me a price i`m in nj for shipping so do i get free shipping or i can send a friend up to pick it up he can send it to me lol thanks.

imported_Detailing Technology
12-07-2008, 11:39 AM
Purple haze, Blue Velvet, or Supernatural for my solid black Jeep?

I have Concorso, Mystery, Souveran, Megs#16, Natty`s Blue, FK1 Pink wax.

12-07-2008, 12:00 PM
I just realized that you are the US Dodo Juice arm.

Congratulations and great work on your end. You should be proud at only 15 to do something that 99% of the people on this planet only dream about. Take control and kill it boy!

12-07-2008, 12:08 PM
Here is a question.

Why 8 waxes the the straight 8, but only 5 on the UK Dodo site?

MarcHarris
12-07-2008, 07:26 PM
wow great deal. no doubt u should see some folks jumping on this. i, as others, have fallen in love with SN (yea yea its only wax and its still only so-much better than the next...but WOW)

Mobilejay
12-07-2008, 09:10 PM
Holy crap, you`re the head of Dodo Juice in the US? How the hell do you do that? Aren`t you in high school? I was chasing chicks around school, not thinking about running a business. wow

12-08-2008, 06:59 AM
He did it with a fake ID....

imported_weekendwarrior
12-08-2008, 07:05 AM
jsatek - use Supernatural on your black Jeep. It looks great on every color.

Everyone - Daniel provides great custoemr service, and all of the Dodo products I have tried so far have been great, and easy to use.

zaxjax
12-08-2008, 08:15 AM
Sweet!

Congrats Daniel

Bunky
12-08-2008, 05:30 PM
Is Daniel a sponsor at Autopia?

Todd@RUPES
12-08-2008, 05:33 PM
Is Daniel a sponsor at Autopia?

No but forum rules state you can have a group buy even if you are not a sponsor...

BigJimZ28
12-08-2008, 05:36 PM
1. Any vendor, manufacturer or member may post a special, sale or contest that is openly available to all Autopia members.

2. No vendor, manufacturer or member may post more than one sale, special or contest per month. This limit is set to prevent abuse.

3. Once the notice is posted, the poster may not use the thread to further "market" the special. In other words, once you`ve made your post, you`re done.