PDA

View Full Version : Polycharger CH2 - questions

Inzane
12-06-2008, 02:30 PM
Just got my hands on some Polycharger CH2 (solvent) from Autopia sale recently.

Where do people go when seeking more info on this product now? Neither the www.polycharger.com (http://www.polycharger.com) website nor the polycharger subforum here on Autopia seem to exist anymore.

I had a question on a couple of the products on the compatibility chart:

NXT: Did they test the old original or the newer 2.0 version? Or are BOTH confirmed/approved/ok? (I only have the old version)

Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant: Original or the newer 3.0 version? Or are BOTH confirmed/approved/ok? (I plan to buy the v3.0 in the near future)

Thanks!

Inzane
12-08-2008, 09:40 AM
Nobody knows?

If not the specific answers, then at least WHERE to find the information?

wannafbody
12-08-2008, 03:41 PM
Polycharger should work with both versions of NXT but the question remains-why mix a polymer additive to a mediocre product to make a better than mediocre product? You should have just spent the money on Ultima Paint Guard Plus, Opti-Seal, Zaino or Jeff Werkstadtt.

Inzane
12-09-2008, 08:58 AM
Polycharger should work with both versions of NXT but the question remains-why mix a polymer additive to a mediocre product to make a better than mediocre product?

I agree that NXT is mediocre. But if polycharging it makes it better, it might be worth salvaging the rest of the bottle (of NXT) I have.

Inzane
12-09-2008, 10:36 AM
I`d also like to know if Polycharger CH2 has been tested with Clearkote`s CMW, VM and RMG. They aren`t on the official product list. (And I don`t know where to find an update for the list).

:work:

Pats300zx
12-09-2008, 10:39 AM
I`d also like to know if Polycharger CH2 has been tested with Clearkote`s CMW, VM and RMG. They aren`t on the official product list. (And I don`t know where to find an update for the list).

:work:

I am not sure I would use Polycharger with VM and RMG. You should be fine with CMW. Just use the standard dilution for other carnuba waxes. Try 2 oz or so and see how it is.

Inzane
12-09-2008, 10:42 AM
I am not sure I would use Polycharger with VM and RMG. You should be fine with CMW. Just use the standard dilution for other carnuba waxes. Try 2 oz or so and see how it is.

Thanks Pat.

Did you mean 2 "doses" per ounce? (which seems to be the "standard dilution" for most products on the existing CH2 list)

philipblack114
05-25-2009, 11:31 AM
What do the acronym`s Clearkote`s CMW, VM and RMG stand for exactly? New to the site and thinking of trying polycharger but trying to get as info as possible first.

Inzane
05-25-2009, 11:35 AM
What do the acronym`s Clearkote`s CMW, VM and RMG stand for exactly?

CMW - Carnauba Moose Wax

VM - Vanilla Moose

RMG - Red Moose Glaze

bcwang
05-25-2009, 06:46 PM
As far as I know, Wolfgang DGPS 3.0 already has polycharger in it so there would be no point in trying to add more.