PDA

View Full Version : Meguiars #40 Vinyl & Rubber Conditioner

Pages : [1] 2

msmith638
12-04-2008, 08:05 PM
Is it safe to use this for my interior? I had a bottle for my tires and rubber and loved the look on the interior plastic/dash/etc. the finish lasts and looks great on the bmw plastics. non greasy. i was concerned since it seems to be an "exterior" product.

BigAl3
12-04-2008, 08:21 PM
it`s not just an "exterior" product, it`s safe on the interior/exterior plastics and rubber...

Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner/Conditioner is a complex formula that cleans, penetrates and rejuvenates vinyl and rubber surfaces. Durable protection that screens out damaging UV rays. Restores life and color. Leaves a rich, natural sheen, unlike the shiny synthetic coating of simple protectants.

imported_smprince1
12-04-2008, 08:22 PM
It`s excellent on interiors.

Setec Astronomy
12-04-2008, 08:28 PM
It`s excellent on interiors.

+1, and it brings back that new car smell, if that`s your thing...

Lumadar
12-04-2008, 09:05 PM
Absolutely rocks on interiors in fact. I`ve never used an interior "dressing" on my own cars because I HATE HATE HATE that greasy nasty feeling like that of Amor All....but I was pleasantly surprised with M40.

In fact, I only recently tried it in my own car and 3 weeks later it still looks and feels great.

imported_RZJZA80
12-05-2008, 12:11 AM
I use it and it looks and smells great, all interior, rubber seals, etc. I don`t use it on tires though.

Fallz
12-05-2008, 10:37 AM
That is my all time favorite product for dressing . Great stuff !!

I use it inside and out .

Wasatch
12-05-2008, 10:56 AM
Nice product, works well, leaves the dash/interior nice, but the scent is NASTY.

RitcheyRch
12-05-2008, 02:25 PM
I use it on my boat interior and have been very happy with it.

Mr. Clean
12-05-2008, 02:34 PM

Nice product, works well, leaves the dash/interior nice, but the scent is NASTY.

Maybe my bottle is old, but new car smell wouldn`t be the way I would describe the smell either.

Fallz
12-05-2008, 07:32 PM
but the scent is NASTY.

There is something in it that I love the smell...... yes strange , it just reminds of a very clean sterile smell .

imported_RZJZA80
12-05-2008, 08:28 PM
I love the smell, it`s a mix of new car smell and leather IMO. I apply it weekly just to keep the smell up, and it`s also the reason why I haven`t used my 303 yet.

Alfisti
12-06-2008, 09:58 AM
Yes me too...mine smells like leather.

jfelbab
12-06-2008, 10:05 AM
Ditto on the performance and smell. To me it smells like new leather.

The product does a nice job of cleaning as well as conditioning. My arsenal would not be complete without it.

Setec Astronomy
12-06-2008, 10:10 AM

Maybe my bottle is old, but new car smell wouldn`t be the way I would describe the smell either.

To me it smells like new leather.

I don`t really like the smell, it`s a bit overpowering when you are applying it (and very difficult to get out of the mf you used), but I do think it has that "new car" leather smell. It really is a great all in one cleaner/conditioner/smeller perfect for "customers", but I rarely use it on my own car. My friend Jr. loves it and uses it on her car.