PDA

View Full Version : just ordered leathertique

blucpe
11-30-2008, 08:36 AM
just wondering about your thoughts and experience with this product, i bought the cleaner and the oil. any suggestions on application or secrets to making it work even better would be much appreciated. thanks.

TSC17
11-30-2008, 09:21 AM
Heat and time! Be patient, let the product work in with heat and time, and it will yield great results.

This product can provide amazing results if used correctly.

Labster
11-30-2008, 09:43 AM
Heat and time! Be patient, let the product work in with heat and time, and it will yield great results.

This product can provide amazing results if used correctly.

QFT! A member from another board was kind enough to send me a sample of each and the more time and warmth you can give the leather the better. I let the cleaner sit on the seats for almost 2 days so it could exfoliate all the dirt and it did a great job!

SSTG
11-30-2008, 09:51 AM
Try cleaning the seats with a steamer.It will warm the leather and clean it then use leatherique.

blk45
11-30-2008, 10:22 AM
I know you probably don`t want to wait, but it would be a lot easier to get good results if you wait for the heat to come back. As you know, if you let a car sit outside in our weather in the summer months, it will get plenty of heat in the seats.

E300Diesel
11-30-2008, 12:32 PM
From my experience, heat is essential to this products performance. Wait for when it is very warm in the car, early spring summer is usually a good time to attempt, considering on your location. Also, placing plastic bags over the rejuvanated surfaces and leaving the car in the sun HELPS. The heat helps open up the pours, hence contributing to the effectiveness of the product... Hope that helped...

blucpe
11-30-2008, 03:11 PM
as usual you`ve all been very helpful. i let you know how things worked out once i get the product and try it. i don`t think heat will be a problem living in fl.:thx