PDA

View Full Version : Buisness

Tassadar
07-01-2003, 10:33 PM
Well I came in tonight and checked my messages, and surprisingly one of them was a guy wanting me to detail his car. This is the first call I have E-V-E-R gotten, and I have been at this for months. Needless to say, im extatic! He scheduled an appointment and wants the highest detailing job I can do. I know this may sound elementary, but I am extremely excited!

Koop
07-02-2003, 12:31 AM
Congradulations. Getting started is always a fun and exciting. I hope it goes well. Keep us all updated.

jugslinger
07-02-2003, 05:20 AM
Great Tass! Anytime someone comes seeking you for services, it`s far from elementary! Especially when they`ve got some $$$ to hand over to ya. Way to go man!

......now if I could only get my friends and family to fork over a little money..... ahh, but that`s another story.

NattyBumppo
07-02-2003, 06:56 AM
The ultimate compliment! Word must be spreading about the level of work you are doing. Congrats!!!!

Natty

Tassadar
07-02-2003, 10:03 AM
Thanks guys. I just hope I do not let him down. Apparently a past customer recommended me through word of mouth, and now I have to live up to that reputation. Considering his normal detailer charges $50 flat, and the package he is having me do is $100, i had better do a darn good job. But I have no doubt that I will. Again, thanks for the compliments.