PDA

View Full Version : Not one, but TWO...

Pages : [1] 2

Eisen Hulk
11-25-2008, 08:36 AM
broken Opti-Seal sprayers!!! Unreal. I have two bottles of OS, and both sprayers have broken off. Any ideas/suggestions as to where I could pick up an empty bottle or recommend a spray bottle that would work just as well. Obviously it needs to produce a very fine mist.

:cry:

imported_etml12
11-25-2008, 08:42 AM
usplastics.com probably has what you need. You might also be able to find a travel sized spray bottle at Target.

Eliot Ness
11-25-2008, 08:59 AM
I`ve got some small bottles with fine mist sprayers that will work just fine. Remind me to get it out to you sometime soon. Let me know the next evening you`ll be at the cave and I`ll drop it off.

Hey Casey, did you notice AG has the BOGO sale for Souveran going on right now?

Eisen Hulk
11-25-2008, 10:20 AM
Cool. Thanks, John.

I`ll actually be over there tonight. I have to detail his son`s 914...just a basic clean up. Just call me.

Yeah, I saw that....been thinking about ordering it.

I`ve got some small bottles with fine mist sprayers that will work just fine. Remind me to get it out to you sometime soon. Let me know the next evening you`ll be at the cave and I`ll drop it off.

Hey Casey, did you notice AG has the BOGO sale for Souveran going on right now?

Eliot Ness
11-25-2008, 10:32 AM
.............I`ll actually be over there tonight. I have to detail his son`s 914...just a basic clean up. Just call me.............Great, unless something comes up I`ll toss one or two in the car, give you a call, and head over there.

Before too long I`ll order some more and see if you want some.

noego
11-25-2008, 10:41 AM
Sears` optical dept. has small (less than 2oz size) spray bottles that put out a very fine mist.

dmxjg35
11-25-2008, 10:47 AM
Sears` optical dept. has small (less than 2oz size) spray bottles that put out a very fine mist.

So does walmart in the travel section, by all the little bottles of shampoo and stuff that you can take on planes. Thats where i got mine when i dropped my bottle of OS and the sprayer broke

Eisen Hulk
11-25-2008, 11:06 AM
Thanks a lot, guys. I appreciate the replies.

That sounds great, John.

Blade9
11-25-2008, 12:00 PM
Wow, is this a common occurrence on OS? My first bottle`s sprayer broke too. Got 2 of them on BOGO at AG, so I`m using the 2nd bottle for now and will transfer the contents when it`s done. I have some 8 oz sprayer bottles from AG I bought a while back and am thinking of using those.

imported_Picus
11-25-2008, 12:30 PM
Wow, is this a common occurrence on OS? My first bottle`s sprayer broke too. Got 2 of them on BOGO at AG, so I`m using the 2nd bottle for now and will transfer the contents when it`s done. I have some 8 oz sprayer bottles from AG I bought a while back and am thinking of using those.

Sounds like it may be. I`ve been through 4 bottles without one breaking, but I can see how they would; the tops are pretty flimsy.

Edwards944
11-25-2008, 08:57 PM
i broke one two

imported_Denzil
11-26-2008, 02:59 AM
Wal-Mart in the travel/cosmetics area or Michael`s in the art supplies and some other section I can`t remember.

Eisen Hulk
11-26-2008, 09:41 AM
Thanks, Denz....and everyone else. John (Eliot Ness) dropped by the garage I was working at last night and was kind enough to bring two bottles to me.

Many thanks, John. By the way, my feet are still FREEZING! Hahaha.

imported_edschwab1
11-26-2008, 10:55 AM
Did you trying contacting Optimum for replacement spray heads?

Eisen Hulk
11-26-2008, 10:57 AM
I was going to, but John came to the rescue.

Did you trying contacting Optimum for replacement spray heads?