PDA

View Full Version : Driving on Cocaine

MBurnickas
11-20-2008, 11:45 PM
Cocaine energy drink reviewed:confused:-

For those of you that don`t know the story, the drink was banned by the FDA for the name, but then relaunched when somehow they got the right to sell it anyway. I bought a case because I like energy drinks and I thought I would have some fun with my friends. I drink a lot of SF Redbull (my favorite) and all the Amps, but generally do not like Rockstar and other super sweet drinks. Yes Amp is sweet but to me not as offensive as Rockstar.

Cocaine tastes like cherry redhots, not too sweet at all. I believe hot sensation is used to jump start you. They do make a version without the heat called "Cut Cocaine:)", but I have not tried that one. I have read some reviews and many people say regular cocaine is too hot, but I did not feel that at all. However, it could be an annoyance if you don`t like sweet heat at all.

The best thing about this drink is that it actually gives you energy, something I`ve never gotten from Amp or Redbull in noticeable amounts. It`s not nervous energy, but it`s a nice long lasting "high". I was feeling lethargic today as I`ve been recovering from the flu, but this stuff got me out of my funk. If you are looking for a not so politically correct energy drink that gives you energy and some kick, this is the stuff for you. :2thumbs:

Pro`s

Not too sweet

Great Energy Drink with Kick

Nice unique Flavor

Cool website

Con`s

Price, it cost me a small fortune because I had to order of website

Heat can be bothersome to some people.

Cocaine website (http://shop.drinkcocaine.com/Scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=38)

Holden_C04
11-21-2008, 12:00 AM
I can`t say I`m a fan of the name, either. They`re trying to be controversial for the sake of being controversial (and cold, hard cash, too).

FWIW imho energy drinks are just liquid caffeine. Why not take caffeine pills? They cost much less than overpriced caffeine water.

MBurnickas
11-21-2008, 12:12 AM
I have taken caffeine pills myself when I used to work twelve hours a day (Don`t miss that job!), but they always made me feel like cr*p. Nervous shakes, sleepless nights, hot sweets, etc. I don`t feel that way on any of these energy drinks for some reason.

nrengle
11-21-2008, 12:42 AM
I get cases of the stuff for free. I know the owner, met him through a band I was working for. I drank two cans of it with about 6 shots of vodka (no Red Bull, love me some vodka Red Bull). I was up til 10am after that, and I drank the things at about 11pm after a 12 hour day... He still laughs about it. And fwiw if anyone listens to Fear Factory or used to the drummer Raymond is the owner of the company...

He also makes the Brawndo stuff too.

imported_themightytimmah
11-21-2008, 02:13 AM
That stuff is the high test... I like the cut cocaine, 1.60 for a can and I drink half of it at a time.

MBurnickas
11-21-2008, 04:01 AM
This aint funny no more, it`s 2:15 a.m. and I am not going to bed anytime soon. I surfed the entire net twice. Arg! Anyone know of any anti energy drinks? Maybe called heroin or something?

04LemansZ
11-21-2008, 10:23 AM
I bought one one day to try it...it was very strong compared to other energy drinks IMO. I prefer blue Monster.

Robb
11-21-2008, 10:25 AM
Bad name, but it does seem to work better then red bull http://1person1million.com/img/149/r08c1006bidc/biggrin.gif

V_Eight
11-21-2008, 01:35 PM
Pros:

None

Cons:

Everything-none= Everything

:dance