PDA

View Full Version : Jeff`s Werkstatt vs. Blackfire

JG853
11-20-2008, 06:19 AM
Hello -

I have used Jeff`s Werkstatt Prime and Acrylic Jett and these are great products. I use them on Admiral Blue, Electron Blue and Black. The shine is awesome.

My friend uses Blackfire - Blackfire Scratch Resistant Clear Finishing Polish #BF-220 and follows it with Wet Diamond. His car looks great as well.

My question is how does Blackfire compare to Jeff`s Werkstatt? Which is better?

Thank you,

JG853

sweetlou
11-20-2008, 07:07 AM
Never used werkstatt but can say blackfire is great. Looks great on all colors and couldn`t be easier to apply or remove; both polish and sealant .

Wasatch
11-20-2008, 09:23 AM
All I can say is, I use a bunch of JW product`s and they are my go to products.

imported_etml12
11-20-2008, 09:42 AM
I cannot compare them myself as I`ve never used the Werkstatt line. Since your friend has it on hand maybe you two could swap some products and do a comparo for us.

gtpaul
11-20-2008, 12:07 PM
Never used JW, but I love Blackfire....

imported_NRZ
11-30-2008, 08:13 PM
Is there anything that can not be applied after Blackfire? Can I use Pinnacle Souvearn after a Blackfire application or does it have to be sythetic?

mblgjr
12-01-2008, 05:02 PM
I love the JW lineup all around.

AJT Acrylic and Carnauba are both great.

I prefer using Acrylic and then waiting til next time and wash and putting the `nuba over it.

Gives the base durability but the warmth/glow of the `nuba.

wfedwar
12-07-2008, 09:10 AM
I have both and I prefer the JW line. I have not tried the BF spray sealant, so I`m really only talking about the BF AFPP sealant. BF AFPP darkens paint a great deal and is VERY slick. It doesn`t last all that long though. To me, AFPP has a little bit of a Zaino look to it. It does fill a great deal. Both BF and JW are easy to use. If you`re using it on corrected paint, the JW is probably the best choice. For a dark color, especially with imperfections, BF might be better.