PDA

View Full Version : Looking for pro`s that are willing to give a class or a GTG

alowe
11-18-2008, 07:01 AM
Hey guys,

I am up in Goshen NY, Orange county. I am just getting back into detailing after a long time in the military. I was wondering if there is anyone in the area that has GTG`s or classes on detailing? Preferably rotary. I just got a Makita and am looking to learn, as well as any other techniques.

Thanks,

A

Setec Astronomy
11-18-2008, 07:19 AM
Poorboy`s World used to do some detailing days in the Nyack area, but I haven`t heard of any in the last couple of years. You might be able to get some free instruction at their headquarters if you buy a bunch of stuff while you`re there...;)

alowe
11-18-2008, 07:24 AM
I am on their site as I type this, thanks!

golfdude
11-29-2008, 11:36 AM
Hey A!!! I`m off of 208 in Blooming Grove. Send me some contact info and I wouldn`t mind showing you a few things here and there.

alowe
12-03-2008, 02:09 PM
I will be hitting you up! Checking out you website. Practicing my rotary on an old hood from junkyard in basement now. Thank you, you are quite close to me.

golfdude
12-03-2008, 06:47 PM
Looking foward to meeting `ya!

Bests,

Ciro

Thomas Dekany
12-03-2008, 07:18 PM
if you want to drive down to VA, we will be doing another class in a couple of weeks.

golfdude
12-04-2008, 05:31 PM
I might just be in the area!! Thanks Thomas :)

imported_DJ Mayo
12-04-2008, 08:32 PM
I better see you there Ciro.

Cleaning Fool
12-04-2008, 08:53 PM
Hey guys,

I am up in Goshen NY, Orange county. I am just getting back into detailing after a long time in the military. I was wondering if there is anyone in the area that has GTG`s or classes on detailing? Preferably rotary. I just got a Makita and am looking to learn, as well as any other techniques.

Thanks,

A

Getting down to N Va would help you alot. I first used the makita at last months "meeting" and am confident with it. Don`t expect the boys to build your self esteem tho, they are pretty picky on technique:laugh: