PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Yangster
09-26-2005, 09:06 AM
Hello from another Detail City newbie!

I`ve never detailed a car in my life and I rarely even handwashed either of my previous two cars (an `88 Acura Legend and a `00 Acura TL), but I`m anxiously awaiting the arrival of my `06 BMW 325xi and I don`t plan on ever letting that baby see the inside of a car wash so I`ve been reading up!

I found this forum a couple weeks while searching for more information on Poorboy`s products and have learned so much about car care here in such a short time. I even took advantage of the Poorboy`s 3rd anniversary sale, which of course I learned about here on DC, and placed my first order with them over the weekend.

Great forum! :cheers:

budman3
09-26-2005, 11:40 AM
Welcome to the city! You seem like you`ll fit in with the rest of the croud here. You won`t be disappointed with Poorboys. Once you get your new car in and cleaned up, be sure to post it in the Showcase! :cheers:

Waxxy
09-26-2005, 12:01 PM
Welcome to Detail City!!!!

Beemerboy
09-26-2005, 12:45 PM
Welcome from Sonoma County CA.....since I started posting here I have become a much better detailer.....Poorboys products was in part a great part of that....

What did you get from Steve @ PB

Yangster
09-26-2005, 01:02 PM
Thanks for the kind welcomes, everybody! :) I`m very glad to be here and can`t wait to try out some of the great advice from DC when my 325 gets here.

What did you get from Steve @ PB

For my very first Poorboy`s purchase, I ordered Spray & Wipe, Spray & Gloss, QD Plus, Natural Look Dressing, and a bunch of Mega Plushs and Waffle Weaves.