PDA

View Full Version : KAIO+Glaze+Collinite 845=

evan631
11-03-2008, 09:12 PM
Damn nice shine!

I just finished detailing my TSX. I have been talking about it all summer, but only finally got to do it the last couple weekends.

The process:

-Used KAIO...I was told to let it set before putting on Glaze. I gave it plenty of time...the following weekend...I put the Glaze on.

The Glaze...pain in the butt. I used too much...was a tough job getting it off. This too I was told to let set.

I thought i was done...but the other day i washed the car...and for some reason there was no beading or sheeting on the top surfaces and major rain.

So i took out the Collinite 845. This stuff is incredible! Easy to apply...easy to take off! What a great shine, and feel. After i was done...I had to hose it down just to see it bead. My neighbor saw from a distance and came over to see what i was using. Funny thing...he is a heating and AC guy...and told me that he would sometimes see electricians using this stuff. I told him...i knew that...they use it on the power lines, then tried it on their cars. Anyhow...

I highly recommend the 845!!! This coming weekend depending on weather, i will wash, and photo.

Robb
11-03-2008, 09:22 PM
That combo should last quite a long time too http://1person1million.com/img/149/r08c1006bidc/biggrin.gif

milani
11-04-2008, 08:54 AM
Next time you put on the SG, try the wipe-on/wipe-off method. Much easier to deal with. Also, you don`t need to wait that long between your AIO and SG application.