PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle wraps

JohnKleven
10-31-2008, 08:17 PM
Is anyone here doing full color changing vehicle wraps? I saw this on the internet, looks interesting. We`re already wrapping full cars with Venture Shield, I imagine this couldn`t be too much different.

John

Labster
10-31-2008, 09:29 PM
Is anyone here doing full color changing vehicle wraps? I saw this on the internet, looks interesting. We`re already wrapping full cars with Venture Shield, I imagine this couldn`t be too much different.

John

I`m suppose to be helping one of my customers wrap his Lotus Exige in a RedBull wrap this winter. As of yet though, I`ve only done clear bra and some stripe installations so this should be interesting!

imported_Grouse
11-01-2008, 07:51 AM
Are you talking for signage or for simple color change of exotics?

I can put you in touch with the company that did my trailer. They do full vehicle wraps, bill boards, signs, buildings, and of course trailers.

JohnKleven
11-01-2008, 10:25 AM
I was thinking of color change of exotic cars. Your trailer looks great though, if I need that service I`ll get ahold of you.

John

imported_Grouse
11-01-2008, 10:53 PM
I know what you meant, my point was they do it. It is not at the top of their list of things to do.

KnuckleBuckett
11-02-2008, 05:24 AM
Links please?:)

JohnKleven
11-02-2008, 10:14 AM
This is what I`m talking about.

it`s a wrap.... - 6speedonline.com Forums (http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/996-turbo-gt2/141687-its-wrap.html)

John

imported_Grouse
11-03-2008, 10:36 AM
Yes that is what ben had done to his FGT, If you did not know NWAS also offers this service.

Given your skill set you know who i would be referring the work to.

davies
10-06-2009, 04:44 AM
Hello

Vehicle Wraps creates high quality, high resolution car, truck and fleet wraps. With a car wrap, you can maximize the area your advertising reaches by making it move. Our vehicle wraps are cost effective and can provide your business with a new look. Traditional advertising methods would suggest the more money you spend, the more advertising you will receive; but with a moving vehicle wrap, you only have to pay a one-time fee to advertise and be seen by a whole city!

Thanks

Have a nice time a head