PDA

View Full Version : Which Counter Weight on PC7424 With Edge 2K 6" Pads?

chgoh
09-23-2005, 12:54 AM
Hi,

Settled on this combination of DA and pads. What is the counterweight that most people here use with the Edge 2K 6" pads? 5" or 6"?

TIA
chgoh

rollman
09-23-2005, 03:25 PM
I think its the 6" one , you could do a search here to find out or someone else may chime in .

lonewolf0420
09-23-2005, 03:58 PM
I believe your PC and the 7336 are alike if thats the case then you use the 5`` backing plate. Atleast thats what I got for mine because thats what was suggestedto be by other owners. I got the Backing plate kit from Meguair`s, but I haven`t gotten the chance to use it yet.

rollman
09-23-2005, 08:38 PM
I believe your PC and the 7336 are alike if thats the case then you use the 5`` backing plate. Atleast thats what I got for mine because thats what was suggestedto be by other owners. I got the Backing plate kit from Meguair`s, but I haven`t gotten the chance to use it yet.

I beleive chgoh is asking about the counterweight not the backing plate. The counterweight is under the backing plate attached to the machine.

chgoh
09-24-2005, 08:05 AM
I beleive chgoh is asking about the counterweight not the backing plate. The counterweight is under the backing plate attached to the machine.

Yep rollman is right! Thanks for clarifying on my behalf.

Was wondering if the vibration would be much reduced if I switched to the 6" counterweight (I believe it is 4oz).