PDA

View Full Version : Pakshak Microfibers

xseries05
10-24-2008, 06:10 PM
Hello fellow detailers,

Ive been a lurker in these forums and you guys have provided me with lots of great information on this board. Since everyone on this forum seemed to be ranting about how great the microfibers are at pakshak, i dec ided to give them a shot.

I picked up some Big Blues and Ultraplushes and wow! do they feel really soft. The Big Blues are really thick and they amazed me at how thick and plush they are. I would definitely recommend anyone who hasnt tried them to get some. Heck i might even order some more!!!

I also ordered the FK 1000p from pakshak but they ended up sending the FK Pink Wax instead... which iam kinda disappointed in... Tried contacting pakshak but havent received a reply from them yet...

Besides getting the wrong wax...the microfibers are great and i want to thank everyone who recommended them.

Bigpoppa3346
10-24-2008, 06:27 PM
Yes, they are nice. I`ve had my white edgeless ones for near 2 years, they work great for clay lube clean up, and for the initial glass cleaning pass. I honestly don`t pay attention to the names of them, I have a yellow decently plush one and a few WWs, they work well.

crystal bliss
10-25-2008, 08:28 AM
Yep, great MF... highly recommended.

imported_Puckman
10-25-2008, 08:51 AM
Ditto, been giving Ranney $$$ for over 4 years! Love his towels.

imported_Gears
10-25-2008, 09:06 AM
Don`t be disappointed about receiving Pink Wax instead of 1000p.

Pink Wax give a super wet look and is something I use all the time over 1000p.

Just get the 1000p and you will have a great combo.

spamlova
10-25-2008, 11:15 PM
Try giving Ranney a call, leave him a message if he doesn`t answer. He just opened up a retail location and his email might be a little backed up. Believe me, his customer service is about as good as it gets.:chuckle:

silverstripes
10-25-2008, 11:31 PM
Im going to have to give them a try also. Even though my cobras have been holding up very nicely.

You shouldnt feel too bad about the wax switch up, atleast pink wax is more expensive. You actually got a more expensive product for less. I have pink wax on the way, hope its as good as they say.

obey
10-26-2008, 01:18 PM
can someone recommend me a good towel for quick detailing and another towel for removing polish?

I had my eye on the ultra plush for quick detailing, any thoughts?

Legacy
10-26-2008, 02:13 PM
can someone recommend me a good towel for quick detailing and another towel for removing polish?

Check out Pakshak.com great sale on mf`s.

imported_Denzil
10-26-2008, 02:23 PM

They`re all more or less the same so it`s really up to you which towels you want to designate for quick detailing and what for removing polish.

detaildoc
10-26-2008, 02:41 PM
You can never go wrong with Ranney. His service is top of the line and his mf`s are some of the best around and my favorite.

smokin180
10-26-2008, 03:52 PM
Danase sell`s some awesome towels 2.